Pages:
Author

Topic: German online bank uses Bitcoins to transfer loans - page 2. (Read 567 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
A great step for adoption. I hope more banks follow suit.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
Germany is a very pragmatic country. Before doing something, it will think 100 times) Therefore, I am sure that the decision was taken deliberately. And this is very pleasing. I hope Germany will become an example for other countries.
They are very professionals in handling things like this and I know Germany is a good country maybe this might gonna happen soon but it will happen for good. A great step to finally accept bitcoin by all major banks around the world, its a long process that’s why we need to be more patient.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
This is a good news for cryptos ; and many banks around the world will follow soon.

Banks and Bitcoin will go hand in hand in future I feel

well, I think Germany is very open to do it. In other countries Banks see cryptos as their reveals but in this country they combine it. Which is very good to see that they unite not to have a competition but to have a good service to their people.Like other countries such as South korea, Japan and Germany hopefully, other countries could see it too, that Banks and cryptos can be great together.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Germany is a very pragmatic country. Before doing something, it will think 100 times) Therefore, I am sure that the decision was taken deliberately. And this is very pleasing. I hope Germany will become an example for other countries.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
really good when Germany bank have using bitcoin for giving loan to costumers, maybe could accepted by other companies using bitcoin as payment. more easy and fast transaction take time if using bitcoin as payment,
Activity: 122
This is the first step for the bank to use Bitcoin in the system. Gradually, Bitcoin will take on more important roles.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
Blockchain is very widely stepped in its development ! He is not a technology in one state or the enterprise he is truly world technology !
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
I have been waiting for our region to do same thing,that banks will accept bitcoin not only for loan transfer but for all transctions that involves money

Is rather unfortunate that most of us don't understand the way revolution starts. It starts from one region and slowly creeps into another before engulfing the whole place that is open to it and in the case of cryptocurrency, it is going to touch the whole world.

I therefore believe that the world is gradually feeling a financial revolution coming, so whether bitcoin has been used by German banks for loan transfer or pay up loans, it will eventually be used for daily business financial transactions across.
Activity: 259
that is a great improvement and a future for bitcoin, I think this bank will get a lot of profits in its business, because the transaction will be more efficient
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
This is awesome, if the major countries will go on for the cryptocurrencies, I think that smaller countries will follow their examples fast!
That's indeed great news, Germany has been pro Bitcoins ever since the cryptocurrency emerged and now they are bringing in new services that will make the cryptos expand even more.

If banks are going continuously this way,then for sure sooner we will be mainstreaming and may get the majority adaption for the future generations

I have been waiting for our region to do same thing,that banks will accept bitcoin not only for loan transfer but for all transctions that involves money
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Germany is advance country in world and always adapting on technology. If banking start using cryptocurrency, i am believe banks can save a lot cost and make their bussiness more eficient. Transfer or make transaction using cryptocurrency much cheaper than banks always use and i am believe banks will adapting cryptocurrency for their bussiness
Oh! That is actually not something new since we all know how the normal system has gone rubble over the years. This obviously shows one thing, one way or the other, governments will have no choice than to realize that cryptocurrency is going to end up saving the day.

This may be applicable to online banks in German only now, but it is definitely a very good start for the future and development of the crypto space as well as its usage for the value it brings and not just for speculative purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Germany is advance country in world and always adapting on technology. If banking start using cryptocurrency, i am believe banks can save a lot cost and make their bussiness more eficient. Transfer or make transaction using cryptocurrency much cheaper than banks always use and i am believe banks will adapting cryptocurrency for their bussiness
Well, that simply shows the level at which banks will definitely be able to find a way to evolve alongside the use of cryptocurrencies as they tend to understand the value it brings over time as well as the comfort.

Adapting to technology does not usually come all of a sudden, as it would take certain steps and gradual practices to do it right and it is a good thing to see German online banks coming up with stuffs like this and with this kind of news, it shows that over time, real life usage in terms of application of cryptocurrencies will increase.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
“Traditional money transfers are relatively costly due to currency exchange fees, and can take up to a few days,"

This is the main reason why BTC is much better and will eventually take over the current banking system. There's a reason why banks are researching blockchain right now. They're looking for a way to integrate it into their outdated systems to improve them. To have something to show when their clients become familiar with cryptos and start comparing pros and cons. They will then at least be able to say that their system isn't 100% slower and more expensive than BTC, it's only 10% slower 
"-don't switch guys we are improving, give us a chance" Cheesy
Germans banks are accepting bitcoins now soon world wide banks will move to bitcoin too and use it for their daily basis.Bitcoin has a bright future and we have to accept it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
well, if this is true, then Germany also recognizes the benefits of bitcoin, and blockchain technology. well, I just hope other countries also do that, so that they can support this development.
maybe no longer again, other country would follow germain policy.and when it happen we will see bitcoin could be implemented as general payment system.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
well, if this is true, then Germany also recognizes the benefits of bitcoin, and blockchain technology. well, I just hope other countries also do that, so that they can support this development.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
“Traditional money transfers are relatively costly due to currency exchange fees, and can take up to a few days,"

This is the main reason why BTC is much better and will eventually take over the current banking system. There's a reason why banks are researching blockchain right now. They're looking for a way to integrate it into their outdated systems to improve them. To have something to show when their clients become familiar with cryptos and start comparing pros and cons. They will then at least be able to say that their system isn't 100% slower and more expensive than BTC, it's only 10% slower 
"-don't switch guys we are improving, give us a chance" Cheesy
More people use it more the it effects the market people now days are moving to bitcoin which increasing its potential. Good for bitcoin.
Activity: 826
German already approve bitcoin as payment and i think its not surprise when germany banks start using bitcoin for their purpose. Bitcoin mass adoption will be wide spread when others country following germany step and it will happen in near future
i think this good news for germain bitcoin community.but unfortunately there is no effect to bitcoin price today.or maybe investors still worry if ETF rejected , so they postponed their investment.
maybe the effect is not immediately visible, but with the good news gradually German people will use bitcoin. more and more people need it then they can see later the development. especially if followed by other countries, of course results will be more visible
Activity: 633
German already approve bitcoin as payment and i think its not surprise when germany banks start using bitcoin for their purpose. Bitcoin mass adoption will be wide spread when others country following germany step and it will happen in near future
i think this good news for germain bitcoin community.but unfortunately there is no effect to bitcoin price today.or maybe investors still worry if ETF rejected , so they postponed their investment.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
This is a very good news, but it also exposed the crisis of the original economic system. Perhaps the financial crisis is now preparing to sweep the world again. This is advantageous for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 700
Pages:
Jump to: