Pages:
Author

Topic: Germany is crying! "PLEASE DONT GO!" boo hoo! boo hoo! - page 2. (Read 1129 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
There is nothing good in EU for the countries like Grece, Bulgaria, Romania, Spain etc etc. Those countries should have invested in factories instead of taking free money from EU. Germany told them that they would produce everything they need so they won't have to produce anything. That's a damn big scam.

It will be over soon though.
Activity: 194
Merit: 108
Lol.. it will be a major blow to the Germans if the Brits dump the European Union. It will trigger a chain reaction, with other donor nations such as the Netherlands, France and Belgium following the example. Only the parasite nations such as Romania, Bulgaria, Lithuania, and Poland will be left in the EU, along with Germany.
Gosh, do i take issue with that! You have no idea what the parasite nations have to go through for the EU financial support. Basically, it's not a charity. It's some sort of "yea, you get in, but you stop producing stuff and start buying overpriced junk from us". Three quarters of the products in store today come from Netherlands, Germany and so on. And it's not the good products, it's the leftovers. So...let's call it a win-win situation, shall we?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
Any country will be better if leave it as fast as possible!

Not Germany. The European Union is the first phase of the German Fourth Reich. The EU was created in order to give supremacy to Germany, over the other Western European nations such as France, the United Kingdom, and Italy. Führerin Merkel will achieve what Adolf Shitler failed to achieve during the WW2, i.e the entire Western Europe under the Reich.
Large corporations in Germany of course will benefit from the EU, but I don't think ordinary Germans will.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Lol.. it will be a major blow to the Germans if the Brits dump the European Union. It will trigger a chain reaction, with other donor nations such as the Netherlands, France and Belgium following the example. Only the parasite nations such as Romania, Bulgaria, Lithuania, and Poland will be left in the EU, along with Germany.

I completely agree with you.
It would be very interesting period after the Britain leaves EU, that is if it does indeed do that.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Any country will be better if leave it as fast as possible!

Not Germany. The European Union is the first phase of the German Fourth Reich. The EU was created in order to give supremacy to Germany, over the other Western European nations such as France, the United Kingdom, and Italy. Führerin Merkel will achieve what Adolf Shitler failed to achieve during the WW2, i.e the entire Western Europe under the Reich.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
EU is created entirety to protect interests of large corporations, not ordinary people. Any country will be better if leave it as fast as possible!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well they should have been more open to the renegotiation. I think most Brits were like "we'll stay if there is serious renegotiation", but it was so pathetic that people feel the EU is beyond reform and it's pointless continuing.
Pages:
Jump to: