Pages:
Author

Topic: Germany’s 2nd Largest Stock Exchange to Launch ICO Platform! - page 3. (Read 197 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
That is a great news as most of the investors are always scared of ICOs running away with their money. If Germany's second largest stock exchange joins the competition then they surely get the edge over competitors due to their credibility and popularity.
Activity: 102
Ico still has money to earn, on the other hand its technology is also determined, it will bring us more value, only someone will choose to create and invest. German securities can be the first to launch the ico project, I think it is the value of ico. I choose to support.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I checked, legit news. It's a good signal for cryptocurrency market. Stuttgart Börse is the second largest Stock Exchange in Germany and they will blow a new wind into ICO market.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Germany’s 2nd Largest Stock Exchange to Launch ICO Platform!

Germany’s second largest stock exchange, the Stuttgart Börse, has revealed plans to develop a new platform for Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) as well as a multilateral crypto trading venue, Finextra reported August 2.

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/germanys-2nd-largest-stock-exchange-to-launch-ico-platform-multilateral-crypto-trading

Its not a surprising news at all. as this institution see the bullish trends on ICO markets despite the recent attacks from "FUDDERS" around the world. let the people decides if they want to Invest on ICO and speculate that's the main Investors function on crypto.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

Germany’s second largest stock exchange, the Stuttgart Börse, has revealed plans to develop a new platform for Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) as well as a multilateral crypto trading venue, Finextra reported August 2.

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/germanys-2nd-largest-stock-exchange-to-launch-ico-platform-multilateral-crypto-trading
This news seems legit for me and that was opening the next get to the ico market to be adopted by EU country, they know that ico will give them a lot of money and then they will be opening it soon. It will push the fundamental support of the ico. It sounds very good.
Activity: 84
This is a very good news. I think they must see the value of ico. Obviously, the transaction shows that ico is a profitable project. I think more people will join. And more and more national securities recognize and launch their own ico.
Activity: 196
It’s a very good news. I think not only germany but also the other county will approve it very soon. It shows how strong ICO is.
Activity: 140
That is a good news as it will make a new platform for reliance on ICO project for the crypto-enthusiasts, especially who are German. German giant Stock Exchange the Stuttgart Börse launching an ICO venue or a marketplace will make engage more people in crypto-space than was before.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14

Pages:
Jump to: