Pages:
Author

Topic: Germany's Adaption To Bitcoin *AMAZING* - page 3. (Read 5675 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
acne
Singlebyte
ct1aic
inge
BTC Books

All these users gave favorable replies, and all are new users. I'd be careful for possible scams from these guys in the future.

I would certainly be interested in the chain of logic that leads you to that conclusion.

No answer, huh?

I've been involved with bitcoin since Q! of'11 - apparently longer than you.  I've (under this user account)  made several donations to projects:  thefounder, fellowtraveller, and etc.  I've never asked anyone for anything, and have been as helpful as possible to the noobs.

And you have the fucking goddamn gall to accuse me of being a potential scammer?  Not even a scammer, but some kind of Minority Report someday scammer?

You fucking piece of shit.

Relax my friend, I have seen your posts here and they are good. I think the guy who accused you lumped you in with the other accounts which very well may be scams. Honest mistake. Let's look at the bigger issue here which is that the OP is most likely a scam due to virus on the site and fake anchor text made to make the link appear more credible. You should check to make sure you were not infected. It looks like the site tried to use a Java dropper to place a BTC stealing trojan.

That Tomatocage motherfucker can kiss my ass.  Honest people make honest mistakes - people who want power over others just hurt people to gain power.  I've read his bullshit 'How to Spot a Scammer', and he's a goddamn imbecile.

As for the link, I didn't notice.  I disable Java.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You can embed other site in a page.

What is probably happening in this case:

[ trojan site [ Guardian News article] ]
Well the first reply happened in < 5 minutes!

Notice the link URL is *NOT* the URL that the anchor text is. The forum shouldn't allow this.

Definitely a scam / attempted virus. And yes those accounts are fake.

MODERATORS REMOVE THIS!

What's wrong with that link?  I saw an ad and a Guardian News article.
Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
acne
Singlebyte
ct1aic
inge
BTC Books

All these users gave favorable replies, and all are new users. I'd be careful for possible scams from these guys in the future.

I would certainly be interested in the chain of logic that leads you to that conclusion.

No answer, huh?

I've been involved with bitcoin since Q! of'11 - apparently longer than you.  I've (under this user account)  made several donations to projects:  thefounder, fellowtraveller, and etc.  I've never asked anyone for anything, and have been as helpful as possible to the noobs.

And you have the fucking goddamn gall to accuse me of being a potential scammer?  Not even a scammer, but some kind of Minority Report someday scammer?

Relax my friend, I have seen your posts here and they are good. I think the guy who accused you lumped you in with the other accounts which very well may be scams. Honest mistake. Let's look at the bigger issue here which is that the OP is most likely a scam due to virus on the site and fake anchor text made to make the link appear more credible. You should check to make sure you were not infected. It looks like the site tried to use a Java dropper to place a BTC stealing trojan.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
I'm not clicking any link that doesn't go to where it says it goes.
acne
Singlebyte
ct1aic
inge
BTC Books

No answer, huh?

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
Well the first reply happened in < 5 minutes!

Notice the link URL is *NOT* the URL that the anchor text is. The forum shouldn't allow this.

Definitely a scam / attempted virus. And yes those accounts are fake.

MODERATORS REMOVE THIS!
acne
Singlebyte
ct1aic
inge
BTC Books

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
acne
ct1aic
inge
BTC Books

Trojan Horse on link.

You only have to worry about that if you're connecting from a Greek IP address...
Activity: 434
Trojan Horse on link.
I don't know for sure, but chromium asked me if I wanted to run Java on the website. (Of course I don't!)
Seems fishy.

Also: The link isn't to the shown address!
Activity: 389
Trojan Horse on link.
Very good report.  Thanks for the link.
Activity: 298
Nice video
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Yes we are all going to be privileged hipsters living in the scene district of a major city.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?
Fantastic video and a good exemple to all Europe UnionSmiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Virus! Do not click!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Truly is a great video, amazing advertisement for Bitcoin to.
We can only hope the rest of the world will do as Germany!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I just watched an absolutely fascinating and eye opening video showcasing the small town of Kreuzberg, Berlin the videos about how much the community has adapted to Bitcoins. Its amazing to me that almost every single store in the whole community accepts Bitcoins, thats just awesome!!

I believe this video showcases the FUTURE of Bitcoin and how it will be in a year or so worldwide. Interest in Bitcoin is continuing to rise exponentially (take a look at google search) because people are realizing theres a way to get out of inflation based government currencies, and to hold their wealth in a currency out of the control of greedy bankers. Whether it takes one year or five years its inevitable, crypto currencies are the future of currency.

LINK REMOVED

If this video reveals anything of Bitcoins future we are all going to go down as the founding fathers, and some damn rich people Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: