Pages:
Author

Topic: Germany's fourth largest bank "Commerzbank" Granted Bitcoin Custody Licence. - page 2. (Read 236 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Should we really be thrilled because a bank has been licensed to literally become a "crypto bank"? After years of warning that CEXs are not a place to store cryptocurrencies, are we going to get another weak link in the chain?

It seems that a new era is coming, in which people will buy shitcoins and then store them in banks, and they will of course pay for this service. That will surely "end well" Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 304
It will only be a matter of time before the majority of the financial system across other world-leading economies joins and supports bitcoin. They might be doing it in a way that they have to gain some favour, which is providing a centralised service to their customers. I respect the idea of safekeeping their holdings and providing easy buy-and-sell services.

Those seem like the old way, but still, it's a bold step forward in how globally recognised bitcoin is already, and more firms and government institutions will still continue to licence private service providers for it.

What is just needed to expand bitcoin acceptance here is the right firm or personality approaching regulatory bodies with the right convincing information, and they will get their approval.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
nice! thanks for posting this
Activity: 350
Merit: 190

i am looking at the adoption of BitcoinBTC is increasing day by day. "Commerzbank" is the first full-service German bank to be given a Crypto Custody Licence  & forth largest bank in Germany. This licence provides for the keeping of crypto assets as a prerequisite for the provision of additional digital asset services. The bank intends to put up a secure custody platform for digital assets......>>Commerzbank website. This licence was granted on 15,November 2023.

Some days ago, i share a report survey of "France" you guys also have a look on the report like how fast adoption of digital currency is increasing day by day....>>Cryptocurrency is the second most popular investment in "France"

Pages:
Jump to: