Pages:
Author

Topic: [GES]__G_e_s_e_l_l___IPO__ - page 3. (Read 2836 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 11, 2014, 09:32:05 AM
Dev, you need a translator.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
May 11, 2014, 09:30:47 AM
what the different of this coin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
May 11, 2014, 09:27:10 AM
what is "preymana" ? (I am stuck at the second line  Grin this isn't good)
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
May 11, 2014, 09:24:53 AM
IPO?do you really think people will buy it these days ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 11, 2014, 09:10:28 AM
you can disbelieve or count scam fork but regardless of it I will do him even if nobody will disbelieve let sex of year I will do but I will do, as already bothered tormented with bitcoin and current speculations, money must be money for calculations but not means of accumulation and to be rich by machinations

let for you I would not be normal but it's time to do the normal currency
May 11, 2014, 06:15:47 AM
people have already invested 0.77 btc
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 10, 2014, 07:15:30 AM
Does people actually believe this?
May 08, 2014, 09:07:34 AM
open IPO
May 07, 2014, 10:14:32 AM
a coin renamed Gesellcoin
May 07, 2014, 06:54:42 AM
another question, if you are interested in this kind of a coin?
May 07, 2014, 05:34:57 AM
multikoin that like as not live already, but not the point, the name change is possible and fork
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 07, 2014, 05:21:57 AM
i thought multicoin was already launched long time ago?
May 07, 2014, 05:15:00 AM
1% of the coins to be lostupny client in exchange for laying, after the sale will provide the lowest price of the crypto currency, ie 80%
The remaining 20% will be given to investors

If correct that wrong about
May 07, 2014, 04:55:25 AM
fork only in the development stage
Multicoin fork algorithm for x11
without preymana
just 20 million coins
1% will be thrown on the exchange ( the client )
after the start POS Mining week 5 % per day
after a week of certain mining unit only on the cards
algorithm if it can change the algorithm under x11 will be released Asik
will be different then the algorithm for mining on video
will be implemented by the principle of " free money " Gesell
other details only investors
IPO opening in 2 days

I want to add the need to move away from the current system of money because osyuda and inequality between rich and poor , prosperity usury , speculation need of leave
you do not need post a title like this ,lol
and what to call it then?
May 07, 2014, 04:53:28 AM
The question itself is not a simple value for money . The existing global financial system and in particular the national currency in the definition in which they now exist , the invention of the 20th century . Never before civilization did not use unsecured obligations .

What I mean . First of all, money - it's a means of payment , means of settlements . In the history of the world has always been a means of payment which is a specific -purpose goods , often they were gold and silver , although , in principle, there were also other examples but this fact is undeniable - means of payment has always been any goods , which itself had a certain exchange value and could be used not only as a means of payment but also direct its purpose .

Even today, in certain human societies can be found examples of use of the product as a means of payment , in particular in U.S. prisons until recently so versatile item was cigarettes . Not so long ago in U.S. prisons smoking was forbidden , and do you think that has become a new means of payment ? New means of payment steel cans. Obviously it means for payment is not universal as cigarettes, but in general it also satisfy the requirements of " users."

History of the emergence of calculations using paper , unsecured commodity money oddly quite simple.

First notes were backed by gold , ie in fact it was the obligation of the State to issue bearer notes on demand a certain number of goods ( gold). Time of general binding to the gold value of national currency called the "gold standard ."

Subsequently, the following steps were simplified Development banknote money :

gradually decreased availability of gold
    Money continues to provide gold, but gold was canceled refund on presentation of banknotes

As a result, a particular stereotype was formed ordinary users of paper banknotes - money always be exchanged for goods , then paper money themselves are worth something , and the fact that the original notes were secured by all item just forgot , because this is the "goods" - nobody in my life and never seen .

As a result, it was found that users of banknotes can not in any way to verify whether security gold and furthermore they have not sought to do so. The current situation has led to the logical conclusion - the value of the national currency can not provide the gold and the "gold standard " has been canceled. It happened in 1976 at the Jamaica Conference.

The current world monetary system exists precisely since 1976 , and is not the result of a conspiracy against the Yankees of the world community , it is simply the result of the evolution of finance and globalization of the world economy.

In fact, in 1976 the world has recognized that the main function of money - to be a means of payment , and the function of the goods they can not possess.

The value of money is determined only by :

the fact that they are taken as a universal payment for goods or services ;
    and the likelihood that in the future for the available money you can buy the same goods and services as now

Accordingly, if the probability increases ( or, more simply , increasing expectations ) that are available in the future on the money we can buy less goods , the real value of money begins to decline .

If all stop taking money as means of payment , they depreciate.

Over the past 100 years there have been many examples of how the real value of money in very different countries fell sharply . These fall in the value of currencies called " hyperinflation " , I recommend to read about this phenomenon to the wiki , there are interesting examples are given .

Accordingly, to strengthen their own national currency in many countries adopted a law that the principal means of payment in the country is the national currency with the ban on the direct use of the calculations for the acquisition of goods or services for foreign currency.

Release ( emission) of money and control over their turnover typically engage in " central banks " states. One of the main tasks of the Central Bank of deterrence or stimulate inflation in some countries and cost control of the national currency against major world currencies .

Of course , central banks with their tasks periodically fail , causing the national currency changes dramatically , " upsetting " its users.

Bitcoin itself was originally conceived as an alternative to the existing national currencies , which will be protected from surges and its course of depreciation due to fixed the issue and the lack of centralization.

Of course the idea that a universal , electronic, decentralized currency will be protected from sharp fluctuations could have imagined only idealists - techies who could implement such a unique project, but which in finance is by definition not much understand.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
May 07, 2014, 04:23:30 AM
without preymana
just 20 million coins
IPO opening in 2 days

I want to add the need to move away from the current system of money because osyuda and inequality between rich and poor , prosperity usury , speculation need of leave
you do not need post a title like this ,lol
May 07, 2014, 04:17:43 AM
money should work, and not to settle in purses speculators became very much
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
May 06, 2014, 05:18:53 PM
without preymana
just 20 million coins
IPO opening in 2 days

You have got a great vision in my opinion Smiley
May 06, 2014, 12:21:08 PM
Coin is under development.
Gesell is a coin on the algorithm x11
 Premine is 1% for IPO, stock exchange, transfers ectOnly 20-40 million coins
1% of that would be throw on a stock exchange (stock exchange is on client)
After the start of POS mining during the week – 5% per day.
After the week of certain block – mining is only on graphics card
Algorithm can change if asics would released on algorithm x11
It would be another algorithm for mining on graphic cards
It would be realized the principle of “Spare Cash” of Gezel
Other details are only for investors
IPO-opening is after a couple of days.
direct transfer coins to usd

I want to say that we need  to move away from the current system of money because the inequality of reach and pure people, the prosperity of usury and speculation depends from this.

IPO

Investing would last 3 weeks.
In a first week investor will get 1000 coins for the price of 0.5 btc
In a second week investor will get 1000 coins for 1 btc
And in third week investor will get 1000 coins for 1.5 btc
IPO will open 8th of May 2014 in 17-00 in Moscow time.
Bitcoin wallet 1Exav1zythAbfYksf4rpFozYrF92QE7yUn
The list of investors would be available in the first massage of this topic.
If you would invest, please write in format: Name (your nick name on forum), sum of invest, and the address of your bitcoin wallet.
And made not just stupid coin but coin with real exchange in rubles and dollars.
But we can establish that not with every payment system.
Also you get advancement in “the cart is in the pocket, so I can buy everything that I want on Gezel”
And coin would have such property: If you will keep something on your wallet, you will lose 5% per year. So you will have bonus according to certain rules for active trade.
For example: If the total amount of your trade is exceeded the certain amount you will get a bonus on your wallet (coins). At least I see this in that way.
In fact:
- the exchange of currency between the users (the functions of stock exchange) directly (in difference of stock exchange);
- lending activity without a percents (it is especially important for miners and traders) with using principle of “Spare Cash” of Gezel;
- mining of new currency.
Pages:
Jump to: