Pages:
Author

Topic: Get 100$ bonus for trading after filling a short survey - page 3. (Read 2995 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
100 USD as bonus for Forex trading you can get almost every week from various Forex companies. If some company offer let say 1000 USD bonus, it sounds better.  Grin
e can give you 1000 USD bonus, but the conditions for getting it will be different.
If you fill the survey we will contact you.

Regards,

Gondel
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
100 USD as bonus for Forex trading you can get almost every week from various Forex companies. If some company offer let say 1000 USD bonus, it sounds better.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Interesting. I will check into this.
Thanks Gondel
legendary
I see. Care to post some screen shots of the company's website  Undecided

I am still not 100% convinced that I could get $100 just like that for answering a survey. There is all ways a catch. My phone number (and eventually other id's) isn't worth giving out for that much amount of money.

synergycapital.eu
legendary
I see. Care to post some screen shots of the company's website  Undecided

I am still not 100% convinced that I could get $100 just like that for answering a survey. There is all ways a catch. My phone number (and eventually other id's) isn't worth giving out for that much amount of money.
legendary
What company? Is it a reputable one or even a well known company?
I don't want to give out my information to a shady one that is running from someone's basement. Then expect telemarketers to call you in the middle of the night from India  Roll Eyes
Hello,
Yes, the company is regulated by FCA.
We are business introducers for several web platforms who are regulated by many authorities.
We are introducing names like Ava trade, Ironfx, trade.com, Go markets, etc.
Also I am not new on the forum and will not risk my profile just for your contacts.

Regards,

Gondel
legendary
What company? Is it a reputable one or even a well known company?
I don't want to give out my information to a shady one that is running from someone's basement. Then expect telemarketers to call you in the middle of the night from India  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Is it true? I will give it a try  Grin

Update..

Done with the short survey.. What next? hmmm
legendary
Hello all,
The topic is saying it all.
If you fill this short survey a company representative will contact you and will give you a bonus of 100$ to start trading with.
http://goo.gl/forms/jKJmJDs6Gr
Also after filling it please message me your name.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Regards,

Gondel
Pages:
Jump to: