Pages:
Author

Topic: Get $3 for open an account and verify [CLOSED] - page 2. (Read 2735 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
who paid me 3dollars btc . epay or you shamim199?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Stop posting  "PM me please". OP already posted the link (few posts above) and its about epay. If you are ready to give out your personal documents for a few dollars then just visit the blog of OP, personally I am out. Not worth my identity Cheesy

Just see those DOCUMENTS https://www.epay.com/chooseUs.html
Then Believe.

Thank you.

Yeah I have already saw it, still I'm skeptical to sign up. Sorry  Undecided

I'll just bid you a good luck, thanks for your time
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
pm me please

**Please go here: https://epays.wordpress.com and complete following step.

Send me your Email that you use to open epay account and your BTC  Wallet address.**
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1002
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
pm me please
Hi @shamim199

check you inbox

i registred using your refferal link ...sent all requirement for verified account. but got nothing yet

sent you a PM yesrteday.

Me too

Please read step ***8,9,10
Activity: 26
Hi @shamim199

check you inbox

i registred using your refferal link ...sent all requirement for verified account. but got nothing yet

sent you a PM yesrteday.

Me too

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi @shamim199

check you inbox

sent you a PM yesrteday.
I already have 3 dollars in my account but ı cant use it. Do you know how I send it to my btc address?

PM ME
Stop posting  "PM me please". OP already posted the link (few posts above) and its about epay. If you are ready to give out your personal documents for a few dollars then just visit the blog of OP, personally I am out. Not worth my identity Cheesy

Just see those DOCUMENTS https://www.epay.com/chooseUs.html
Then Believe.

Thank you.
i dont recieved confirmation number phone . i can do with email??

Yes you can but must verify later.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
verifie ducument id?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
i dont recieved confirmation number phone?
legendary
All I can do now is just waiting for one or two success stories then I will give it a try!

Thanks!

I don't have success stories about epay but I can guarantee you that its really legit. The only problem is the verification process, would you give your personal documents in exchange for 3 dollars?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
All I can do now is just waiting for one or two success stories then I will give it a try!

Thanks!
Activity: 249
i dont recieved confirmation number phone . i can do with email??
legendary
Stop posting  "PM me please". OP already posted the link (few posts above) and its about epay. If you are ready to give out your personal documents for a few dollars then just visit the blog of OP, personally I am out. Not worth my identity Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
PM me with your details. Thanks
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
pm  please...

Merit: 514
Epay is really giving out $3 when you verify your account with them, but the OP will give another $3 via BTC?

Epays require Govt Issued valid ID, back 2 back, and Proof of billing..

Activity: 406
I already have 3 dollars in my account but ı cant use it. Do you know how I send it to my btc address?
Pages:
Jump to: