Pages:
Author

Topic: Get a signal Source on Bitcoin. - page 3. (Read 364 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
September 05, 2023, 03:46:11 AM
I heard about crypto zombie during Marketing crypto projects but never followed them yet. So I am not sure how accurate their forecasts or analyses are. I don't follow any specific signal groups for Bitcoin trading. I just follow some channels that provide crypto news and analysis faster which makes it easy to make a decision. I just don't follow anyone blindly in the crypto world. Because no one can predict anything accurately. They just are pro traders and make their analysis. Sometimes analysis becomes true and sometimes not. However, we should follow them just for learning, not for trading anyway.
As for me, I do not follow anything than news. I hardly follow any other thing. Although I can see some useful tweets on Twitter but which is not considered by me to be what I should follow. I am more of a scalper and day trader that exit the market immediately I have some profit and I wait for a favourable market with technical analyses. Example of the analyses recently is to open a short position slightly above $26000. If I should open a buy position, this would be around $25750 and if my analysis tells me to do so. With small amount of money, I also gamble with some altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 2191
Signature Space For Rent
September 05, 2023, 03:15:51 AM
I heard about crypto zombie during Marketing crypto projects but never followed them yet. So I am not sure how accurate their forecasts or analyses are. I don't follow any specific signal groups for Bitcoin trading. I just follow some channels that provide crypto news and analysis faster which makes it easy to make a decision. I just don't follow anyone blindly in the crypto world. Because no one can predict anything accurately. They just are pro traders and make their analysis. Sometimes analysis becomes true and sometimes not. However, we should follow them just for learning, not for trading anyway.
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
September 05, 2023, 03:15:09 AM
I don't think depending on just one particular  source of information  for bitcoin  is healthy as I've always been a preacher of doing your own research and it will ne wise if you also put a disclaimer with regards to the link you posted because the forum just as you know is place where everything is taken to heart and in case someone follows the link and there is a loss of fund, there might be possibilities of you been accused which I'm sure you wouldn't like it.
Most times, I always come to the forum to seek verification  for every news I get on the internet because I believe the forum has alot of highly knowledgeable persons in bitcoin  and I always feel safe getting my informations from the forum because it is more of a discussion than just a quote or saying.
Activity: 574
Merit: 554
September 05, 2023, 03:04:15 AM
I will not discourage anyone from learning from any source but my advice will always be do your own research. You don't have to depend fully on the social media for information. Most of them are there for profit making so they can promote FUD that can favor them. Some of them also promote some shitcoins they have an interest in. Like I earlier stated it is important you come up with a trading strategy through learning and research. It is also important to know that trading is risky especially when you are dealing with altcoins. It is possible to lose 100%, so those people might have sound trading skills but the market can sometimes make one lose all, especially with altcoins. This forum is also another good place to learn about the movement of the market.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
September 05, 2023, 02:26:44 AM
Hello, This is for the people that do complain about bitcoin, Some usually talk about a lot in Bitcoin trading ,what ever you call it, Some talk about how they lost all their funds and they didn’t have good experience, This that.
One thing you have to understand that bitcoin is not 100% predictable but you can get some good signal on what will happen, some big investors and countries that has disallowed bitcoin.
And some other investors that has taken out their funds on bitcoin.
Other good part of the market and generally

Generally I’m just trying to tell you to understand that you have to get a particular place that you can hear the current news on the bitcoin market, because to my little knowledge that is what effect bitcoin either positive or negative.

If you go to the YouTube and look for crypto zombie And follow them to get current news and treading Articles and online webinar about bitcoin.
This page usually talks about bitcoin every single day and they also direct you to see what is going on and other YouTube pages that is related to what they do too.
This is a plus to your question…
Click on the link below to check it out  https://youtu.be/G8P8pKGenWg?si=ci0OQNzKsmXj8iYb

https://youtu.be/_M6OkQ5Xu2o?si=tYDv3n4jhPe3BKl8

What the vlogger showed is valid because of the sudden pumping of Bitcoin last week, which the article is based on and is actually correct. Not because of what that vlogger said. Because do you think that day that he made the content about the victory of grayscale against the SEC, there will be a pumping in the value of Bitcoin? Probably nothing will happen to suddenly kick the price of Bitcoin in the market, right?

But if that content creator didn't show an article, I wouldn't believe what he said. That is why it is important that we always be updated on platforms that provide updates on the crypto industry, such as Cointelegraph and others, so that we are not misled by the news. Don't just believe the opinions of YouTubers; this is just my opinion.
Activity: 787
Merit: 250
September 04, 2023, 08:55:24 PM
Hello, This is for the people that do complain about bitcoin, Some usually talk about a lot in Bitcoin trading ,what ever you call it, Some talk about how they lost all their funds and they didn’t have good experience, This that.
One thing you have to understand that bitcoin is not 100% predictable but you can get some good signal on what will happen, some big investors and countries that has disallowed bitcoin.
And some other investors that has taken out their funds on bitcoin.
Other good part of the market and generally

Generally I’m just trying to tell you to understand that you have to get a particular place that you can hear the current news on the bitcoin market, because to my little knowledge that is what effect bitcoin either positive or negative.

If you go to the YouTube and look for crypto zombie And follow them to get current news and treading Articles and online webinar about bitcoin.
This page usually talks about bitcoin every single day and they also direct you to see what is going on and other YouTube pages that is related to what they do too.
This is a plus to your question…
Click on the link below to check it out  https://youtu.be/G8P8pKGenWg?si=ci0OQNzKsmXj8iYb

https://youtu.be/_M6OkQ5Xu2o?si=tYDv3n4jhPe3BKl8
Pages:
Jump to: