Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Bonus Bitcoin & USD by Advertising with us - page 2. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi,

The minimum for publishers is 0.0010 BTC.  However, we are in a alpha soft launch and publisher accounts are not turned on yet!  They will be very soon!

We are testing are re-coding much of the platform in C++ because of the massive growth.
We have already moved to a dedicated server and may soon need additional servers

When you sign up you get all aspect of our platform! - Read the home page to learn more...
* Advertiser (Live)
* Publisher (on hold testing)
* Affiliate marketing earn 10% for life! (Live)

Again we are a duel platform in both both Bitcoin and USD.

Sign up and tell me your member name via email. [email protected] - You will quickly find out that we are for real!

What is your website?  Let me check it out?  If you want to skype let me know and I will tell you how to use our platform using an arbitrage model.

Thanks

Charles
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
minimum payout for publisher?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitadvertz.com an affordable Tier 2 PPC advertising and publishing platform
A Google Adwords and AdSense alternative

63,375,791+ ads delivered in our first 6 months

Currency Accepted: duel platform
Bitcoin BTC
PayPal

How to Quickly Get your Ad Bonuses:
1. Join Bitadvertz.com (Free to join – No email confirmation needed. Just sign up and login).

2. Log into your dashboard and click on new order located on the left sidebar.

3. Choose any package and get bonus advertising credits
    Deposit 0.001 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 0.002287 BTC and $5 USD ad credit
    Deposit 0.007 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with .015 BTC and $100 USD ad credit
    Deposit 0.07 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with .15 BTC and $250 USD ad credit
    Deposit 0.7 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 1.5 BTC and $500 USD ad credit
    Deposit 1 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 2 BTC and $1000 USD ad credit
    Deposit 3 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 6 BTC and $1000 USD ad credit
    Deposit 5 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 10 BTC and $1000 USD ad credit

4. Follow the send instructions – Each transaction has a unique send address via Coinbase API.

Once your account is funded create as many ads that you like!  All websites are accepted.

For testing purposes, we are manually checking each transaction but this will soon be fully automated.
We credit accounts quickly during normal business hours, usually with minutes.  We are online and manage account credits over 15 hours per day.  Please be patient when we may be off-line.  We have to sleep too!  Cool

Need additional assistance email us [email protected]  or call USA, est 1 (919) 351-0670

Pages:
Jump to: