Pages:
Author

Topic: Get BTC Mining Shares by... wait for it... mining ZTC - page 2. (Read 6399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Friendly bump and also.. Guys & Gals come get your Zenithcoin at: http://hippie.hopto.org/   PPLNS pool.

I am not alone...  Cry
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I understand that I can make more, mining straight BTC, and, you don't get half my mining efforts going into your wallet, to get dumped should this scam coin ever hit an exchange. Roll Eyes

Forum postwhore troll with "excellent" trust screams scam, its stated quite clearly in several threads and on the webpage how block shares are distributed, its no big secret.
Imagine if it was a scam of epic proportions why even introduce a PoS like this, why not keep the bitcoins in the first place, sometimes it help alot to think a little longer then your nose reaches.
Some DEV`s & community`s actually think a little more long term then the average life span of random coin introduced on this forum.
Im new to this coin, i admit im taking a risk mining it, as i do with almost any altcoin.
If you dont like it, dont mine it, a simple solution - go mine ADT, TEC or any other coin of the future you might prefer today tomorrow you jump on the next one Wink

He's paying people BTC, to mine the coin, because he gets 50% of every block mined, straight into his wallet. If it were to ever hit Cryptsy, he stands to make much more BTC then he will be paying out, when he dumps those coins. Is it really that complicated?

You still don't get it do you?   When sells their shares in an IPO, do they sell on the shares?  No, they keep a big percentage with the folks who are in the company.     Yes, I am paying folks to mine the coin.  Isn't that what all the exchanges do?  They pay for coins that are mined by miners   I am saying, if you hold on to ZTC, you get BTC shares from a 1 terahash miner that we've acquired.

These terahash miners don't come cheap.   I'm sacrificing that hash power to promote this coin.   

Simple economics.   

If you don't think this is a bargain, then don't bother mining. 

However, if you look at all those pump and dump coins at cryptsy... you'll quickly realize that almost all of them has lost 90% of their value since they were released.  They will lose another 90% of their value in the next 3 months.   That's because most of their devs have abandoned ship and are now promoting yet another coin.   

Zenithcoin by contrast has ignored the pump and dump route and focused solely on creating value for its coin holders.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml

I understand that I can make more, mining straight BTC, and, you don't get half my mining efforts going into your wallet, to get dumped should this scam coin ever hit an exchange. Roll Eyes

Forum postwhore troll with "excellent" trust screams scam, its stated quite clearly in several threads and on the webpage how block shares are distributed, its no big secret.
Imagine if it was a scam of epic proportions why even introduce a PoS like this, why not keep the bitcoins in the first place, sometimes it help alot to think a little longer then your nose reaches.
Some DEV`s & community`s actually think a little more long term then the average life span of random coin introduced on this forum.
Im new to this coin, i admit im taking a risk mining it, as i do with almost any altcoin.
If you dont like it, dont mine it, a simple solution - go mine ADT, TEC or any other coin of the future you might prefer today tomorrow you jump on the next one Wink

He's paying people BTC, to mine the coin, because he gets 50% of every block mined, straight into his wallet. If it were to ever hit Cryptsy, he stands to make much more BTC then he will be paying out, when he dumps those coins. Is it really that complicated?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

fml
Wait, isn't this the coin, with the 50% tax, or some shit?

Yes.. If you dont understand the possible positive long term aspects of that fact i would like to point you in the direction on a random flavour of the day pump n dump coin.
These BTC mining shares will provide the best PoS ever so far in crypto history and also strenghten Zenithcoins foundation.

The miner centric pump and dump crowd just doesn't get it.

Too bad they are out of the action on this one.

Furthermore, there's no way they can retro-fit any of their pump-and-dump coins to create value like this.   

Friendly bump and also.. Guys & Gals come get your Zenithcoin at: http://hippie.hopto.org/   PPLNS pool.

Yes.. If you dont understand the possible positive long term aspects of that fact i would like to point you in the direction on a random flavour of the day pump n dump coin.
These BTC mining shares will provide the best PoS ever so far in crypto history and also strenghten Zenithcoins foundation.

The miner centric pump and dump crowd just doesn't get it.

Too bad they are out of the action on this one.

Furthermore, there's no way they can retro-fit any of their pump-and-dump coins to create value like this.   
this is freaking awesome!!!!    Grin

love it, brilliant...

im now kicking myself in the ass for not having more ZTC  Cry

props on a bad ass idea ....

for some really odd reason i feel compelled to mine this italy coin for the first couple of days after launch, after that.. ill be mining some ZTC  Wink

You probably don't want to wait,  the difficulty is inching up.

fml
Activity: 266
this is freaking awesome!!!!    Grin

love it, brilliant...

im now kicking myself in the ass for not having more ZTC  Cry

props on a bad ass idea ....

for some really odd reason i feel compelled to mine this italy coin for the first couple of days after launch, after that.. ill be mining some ZTC  Wink
BTC difficulty will be above 1,000,000,000 by February. How does this affect your calculations?

I have only control of the GHs that I can deploy.   The actual difficulty in Feb. may vary.
Whens the hardware online?

Note:  There is no need to register - ZTC and BTC addresses are the same.  All you need to do is export your ZTC address and import it into the BTC client.  Only ZTC held at the end of every month will receive the BTC proceeds!

Could you explain how to do this? I've never done it before.

on zenithcoin use dumpprivkey ...
on bitcoin use importprivkey

simple enough.

hardware is scheduled for january 2014
so how do you import a zetacoin add to bitcoin wallet?

You meant ZenithCoin ... use the importprivkey  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_to_import_private_keys

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
BTC difficulty will be above 1,000,000,000 by February. How does this affect your calculations?
Activity: 356
Whens the hardware online?

Note:  There is no need to register - ZTC and BTC addresses are the same.  All you need to do is export your ZTC address and import it into the BTC client.  Only ZTC held at the end of every month will receive the BTC proceeds!

Could you explain how to do this? I've never done it before.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

I beleive he is talking about Zenithcoin, not Zetacoin.   But question still stands for me..
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407
well this sure sounds interesting Smiley

Completely sound strategy too!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
well this sure sounds interesting Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: