Pages:
Author

Topic: Get free Bitcoin doing simple tasks! Sign up today. - page 2. (Read 4388 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Update for those asking if he really pays:

I registered for dollarrewardz as there aren't any tasks yet on tasks4dollars and worked me up to the minimum balance of 2.50$ for a BTC withdrawel, which took me about 4 hours (raw time working on tasks was maybe 2 hours rest was clicking and waiting for them to be available). At 2 P.M. local time I requested a payout. At 4:30 P.M. local time 0.02 BTC reached my wallet.

I also did some research on crowdflower. Their system can be outlined as follows: They offer their network to people that need work done, those people pay them and create tasks. People hosting websites can create so called task channels to offer those tasks to their visitors who get paid by crowdflower for completed tasks. How much a site owner opening a channel gets or how much those who create the tasks have to pay to get them done is not disclosed on crowdflowers site.

All in all I have to say that I am looking forward to tasks becoming available at tasks4dollars because that site is a lot better structured and hopefully will stick to offering only PTC ads and crowdflower tasks. I don't want to be rude but allthough it works, optically dollarrwewardz is quite the mess and has way too many different offers and offer providers.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I will try site later and report here but my first though is really good looking and easy to navigate.

Edit: Looks fine to me (unless it will vanish after certain amount of premium memberships will be purchased Wink)

If I calculated correctly, I'd make 4$ (minimum withdrawal) in 100 days by clicking ads only? Sounds good to me, does anyone know other sites which rewards with BTC for ad clicks?
Activity: 224
I've tried them.  They do pay, it is legit.  However, don't expect to be richly rewarded (at least not in the near term).  If I exchanged the BTC earned for USD, I made considerably less than $1 an hour for doing the tasks.

That's true. The per hour payment isn't that great, but really what do you expect? It's not like that stuff is a seruous job offer. On the other hand I just went ahead and also registered to dollarrewardz (allthough I dislike the design of that site, task4dollars is a lot better in that regard) in order to test the crowdflower tasks. If you stick to the easy jobs, like writing questions and judging the quality of questions you can get money at least a lot faster than with click ads sites. I did that stuff for a net task time of 90 minutes and made 1.30$. That beats my 360 MH/s BTC Miner by miles.
Activity: 182
I dont need free bitcoin, i need earned bitcoin.
Activity: 18
Yea they pay bitcoins but it's in the satoshis lol
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I've tried them.  They do pay, it is legit.  However, don't expect to be richly rewarded (at least not in the near term).  If I exchanged the BTC earned for USD, I made considerably less than $1 an hour for doing the tasks.
Activity: 6
Yeah, I need it.
Activity: 5
My antivirus and browsers did not ring an alarm bell at least
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Who doesn't need a free bitcoin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 21
How long will it take to get a full bitcoin?
Hodl regularly and often!
http://www.bitcoinget.com/task

ive been paid for doing crowdflower task here,  but i think you make more doing them on mturk.com
Great, I will check it out. Thanks.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
http://www.bitcoinget.com/task

ive been paid for doing crowdflower task here,  but i think you make more doing them on mturk.com
Hodl regularly and often!
Can we verify someone getting a bitcoin.  Grin
This would be interesting to see! Sounds promising...
Activity: 120
Can I please have some free BTC?

Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Just signed up and barely see any tasks. I think I'll stick with Bitcoinget. I know they pay at least.

I really like Bitcoinget too and have been using it for weeks now.  It pays out once a day--usually around 9:30pm Mountain time.
Activity: 50
I tried but had an Instawallet. No idea what happened.
Activity: 33
Just signed up and barely see any tasks. I think I'll stick with Bitcoinget. I know they pay at least.

If you know well about crowdflower, they don't just add all the tasks to new channels immediately. It takes them few weeks.
My tasks4dollars's crowdflower channel is new. So, expect few weeks to have all the tasks. But you can still use www.dollarrewardz.com which is an old channel with all the tasks.
Activity: 33
Sorry - scam - think?

Scam? How? My sites are no scam please.

Looks like a scam to me please

It is not. Well, i am not scared when people use this word, Since i have a clean record. I am looking forward to seeing people posting their payment proofs soon.

In addition, i  have been paying people via, paypal, payza, libety reserve and Amazon gift cards. I just introduced Bitcoin to my payment gateways and decided to let people know.

Clean record - yeah for months, years - oh - days

Please stop. I have been into this online business for years. The payment proofs people will post soon will be my witness.

ok i'll stop
I am not angry. lol. But i never scammed anybody and will never scam anybody. I just advertised my sites here because i recently introduced Bitcoin as one of the payment gateways.
Activity: 18
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Sorry - scam - think?

Scam? How? My sites are no scam please.

Looks like a scam to me please

It is not. Well, i am not scared when people use this word, Since i have a clean record. I am looking forward to seeing people posting their payment proofs soon.

In addition, i  have been paying people via, paypal, payza, libety reserve and Amazon gift cards. I just introduced Bitcoin to my payment gateways and decided to let people know.

Clean record - yeah for months, years - oh - days

Please stop. I have been into this online business for years. The payment proofs people will post soon will be my witness.

ok i'll stop
Pages:
Jump to: