Pages:
Author

Topic: Get free bitcoins playing a free game The Ponz - page 3. (Read 11228 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 275
Why the name "The Ponz" (Ponzi?) though?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What is the minimum? Or the echange rate?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Thank you for making The Ponz game:
Is there a Windows desktop version?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i like the idea to include prize in games, that's just cool.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I pmed you a link. the pc gem is not public yet though so thats why not public on here
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I would like to have a PC version please ?  Cry  Cry
I don't have iOS ,Android at the moment . I use Bluestacks on PC (Android emulator) but I got issues copying my BitCoin adress etc .. thanks
legendary
Basically every 2 days the Leaderboard is re set and the prizes re net after. the last time the Leaderboard was reset ws this morning and the prizes will be paid for that tomorrow and announced on here. Right now the prizes are delayed but soon they should be within an hour of the leaderboard resetting. The Leaderboard resets 3AM London time every 2 days.

Activity: 686
Hello, when we start getting BitCoins ? and what should I do ? only Sumbit my score then get bitcoins ?  Huh  Huh thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
its awesome i play
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Seems pretty awesome so far. Just submitted a score to the leader board. #5 so far!
Activity: 112
We Have To Stop The IMC!
sounds good  Lips sealed
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Fantastic!

Can confirm that prizes are sent! Hope to see more stuff like this, great way for people to get involved.

legendary
OK well there will will be upgrades to it soon anyway. But enjoy the prizes. Leader board will get reset tonight!
If you all can rate the app it will help because the more popular it gets the increase on popularity bitcoin gets Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Really love the idea but not sure about why copy flappybird

Erm LOL really? eating bit coins and WorldAidCons flying through the sky and giving away free bit coin prizes is like flappy bird?

Its a flying game yes but what are the other similarities?

Now each new game is a flying one... IMHO maybe a game like temple run will be better, also the physics is not so good! But as i told i really love the idea and i downloaded it for ipad
legendary
Great stuff as always, thanks.

While we all most likely patiently wait for the new versions, with the Ponz throwing cryptocoins at enemies and the such (read "FUN"), I also encourage you to keep the game backward compatible as this first version is  (i.e. I'd love to keep on playing newer versions it in my ios 5.x device).

S.

For sure I will do this. It's what I intended anyway. Does anyone have any good ideas what they would like in the upgrade? )
Activity: 82
Picture this: Francisco de Quevedo.
Great stuff as always, thanks.

While we all most likely patiently wait for the new versions, with the Ponz throwing cryptocoins at enemies and the such (read "FUN"), I also encourage you to keep the game backward compatible as this first version is  (i.e. I'd love to keep on playing newer versions it in my ios 5.x device).

S.
legendary
Can you play this on a computer? I don't have a phone which can play those games.

I sent you a pa there is a Web version available just don't want it public as yet
legendary
Really love the idea but not sure about why copy flappybird

Erm LOL really? eating bit coins and WorldAidCons flying through the sky and giving away free bit coin prizes is like flappy bird?

Its a flying game yes but what are the other similarities?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
Can you play this on a computer? I don't have a phone which can play those games.

Nope.
It is only for iOS and Android.

Technically you have Android and iOS emulators for PC, so I assume you should be able to at least run the program; actually playing it however, might be another story, depending on what the app requires to work and whether or not the emulator can provide it. Oh, and you probably also need a pretty decent PC for this.
Activity: 714

Nope.
It is only for iOS and Android.
Pages:
Jump to: