Pages:
Author

Topic: Get list of all addresses with a balance over x? - page 6. (Read 43275 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 130
Some random software engineer
Blockparser is an excellent sorter but surely it needs greater RAM linux box

What do you want to store in memory? There is nearly nothing to store in memory. Once parsed, your block datas will most likely be stored on hard disk...
Bottleneck is mostly CPU and I/O, not memory.

I would like to see this but for ethereum addresses. It'd be interesting to see what whales are holding.

This is the closest thing I see already built but its for project's wallets.

This is something that is really trivial to do (even for ERC20 tokens).
Ethereum provides ready to use apis in multiple languages (js, golang) in addition of the json rpc api. You can grab blocks, transactions, etc in just a few lines of code, and you'll just need some time to process the whole thing.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I would like to see this but for ethereum addresses. It'd be interesting to see what whales are holding.

This is the closest thing I see already built but its for project's wallets.
Activity: 55
Blockparser is an excellent sorter but surely it needs  greater RAM linux box
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
The truth is it doesn't take me a lot of time to generate it. The time is spent uploading to my server. And the main problem is that quality bandwidth costs money, and well, some people helped me but still!
I'm still looking for a solution to automatize all this and that satisfies me.
I'm quite satisfied with 000webhostapp.com, although the free hosting can fit your file only once. I can use CLI to upload/FTP files from within a script.

I haven't tried it, but 🚀 BitcoinTalk's FREE Web Host 🚀 [🔥 EXCLUSIVE 🔥] (Scalable) 2GB Disk could be an option for you too.
Processing the whole stuff is taking too much of my time, and unfortunately I'm very busy. I think this is one of the last time I'll create it: Here is the full list. Enjoy it. Smiley
I tried to download it, but it's slow and failed several times. I would have liked to keep a copy.
It would be nice if you can keep this up, but less frequent? If you make a complete list of all addresses and their balance once every few months instead of weekly it saves you a lot of time, and still offers fairly recent data.

The truth is it doesn't take me a lot of time to generate it. The time is spent uploading to my server. And the main problem is that quality bandwidth costs money, and well, some people helped me but still!
I'm still looking for a solution to automatize all this and that satisfies me.
Activity: 89
I have personally used ABE but it  takes 2-3 months in doing so starting from Block 0, but is full proof no doubt
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Processing the whole stuff is taking too much of my time, and unfortunately I'm very busy. I think this is one of the last time I'll create it: Here is the full list. Enjoy it. Smiley
I tried to download it, but it's slow and failed several times. I would have liked to keep a copy.
It would be nice if you can keep this up, but less frequent? If you make a complete list of all addresses and their balance once every few months instead of weekly it saves you a lot of time, and still offers fairly recent data.
Activity: 378
Merit: 197
It means you simple want to import blockchain in a CSV file isnt it? Thats possible but tough though
Starmyc released his program that can do just that, but you need to have a full node.
Post please the current address list with balances.
I would also be interested in an up-to-date list of all addresses with balance. No sites I have found provide this service.

Have you guys read this topic at all?
Starmyc has just posted (on 4th of April) a link to a file with a list of all addresses with balances from the same day.
And that is exactly what you are asking.

Are you seriously saying that 6 days old info is not recent enough?

If you are not generating the list yourself, you are very lucky if you get a list that is from the same YEAR.
So be grateful and give merit to him, if you download Smiley
Activity: 25
I would also be interested in an up-to-date list of all addresses with balance. No sites I have found provide this service.
copper member
Activity: 168
It means you simple want to import blockchain in a CSV file isnt it? Thats possible but tough though
Activity: 378
Merit: 197
In any case, I appreciate the time you put into this!

Thanks for the new list Smiley

Sad to hear, that you are planning to stop making new ones. Hope it is not the data upload costs that affect  your decision.

For me it would be enough to get list of addresses containing 1BTC or more. That list is about 30Mb in size. And even those would not need to be updated very often. Maybe once in 4 to 6 months.  
But that is just me.

And as you have published your source code, others can keep doing  the same Smiley

I am probably going to install your program to be able to do it myself, but for that I will need a full node, and that is a bit complicated with my hardware currently...

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Depending on what you want to do, you can have a lot of fun with that Cheesy

I didn't mean to ask you something crazy or impossible. I saw you sharing output files of current balances in the thread before, but all those links are dead now. I also noticed you were thinking about removing small balances from the list. What I meant to ask is if you come around outputting that list, if you could share it here as well Smiley

Thank you very much. I appreciate it Smiley

I didn't mean to ask you something crazy or impossible. I saw you sharing output files of current balances in the thread before, but all those links are dead now. I also noticed you were thinking about removing small balances from the list. What I meant to ask is if you come around outputting that list, if you could share it here as well Smiley

I don't think it is possible to get all the addresses given that many addresses are not known on the network (think paper wallets). Until an address has done a transaction on the network or a key is published online it is not possible to know the balance of that address.

Sure it is possible. You can find them all on this website, with associated private keys. Have fun!

I don't think it is possible to get all the addresses given that many addresses are not known on the network (think paper wallets). Until an address has done a transaction on the network or a key is published online it is not possible to know the balance of that address.

Sure it is possible. You can find them all on this website, with associated private keys. Have fun!
This is good stuff, thanks for the effort!

Is there a link to the most recent dump?

Here is an excerpt of current balances.

Thanks for your quick response! Could you please also share whenever you have a full list again?

Thanks again

Here is an excerpt of current balances.

Activity: 12
starmyc, your chainstate parser can make all transactions db ? Or maybe you already have one?

The chainstate DB in Bitcoin Core only list the unspent transactions outputs (not even full transactions). So, answer is no, it can't.
If you want to list all transactions from a blockchain, you need a block parser (and I've mine too, but it is closed source).

Do you need something in particular ?

Yes, you right. I mean all unspent transactions, of course.

The chainstate parser I wrote works fine with Bitcoin Core & Dash databases, as I tested them. It should work with Litecoin too. I didn't test any other chains.
If you need a dump for a particular chain, feel free to ask and I may work on it in exchange of a small donation.

Can we talk privately? If you PM me, it would be great.
starmyc, your chainstate parser can make all transactions db ? Or maybe you already have one?

The chainstate DB in Bitcoin Core only list the unspent transactions outputs (not even full transactions). So, answer is no, it can't.
If you want to list all transactions from a blockchain, you need a block parser (and I've mine too, but it is closed source).

Do you need something in particular ?

Yes, you right. I mean all unspent transactions, of course.

The chainstate parser I wrote works fine with Bitcoin Core & Dash databases, as I tested them. It should work with Litecoin too. I didn't test any other chains.
If you need a dump for a particular chain, feel free to ask and I may work on it in exchange of a small donation.
Pages:
Jump to: