Pages:
Author

Topic: Get merit - page 2. (Read 276 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 07:31:09 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 06:59:00 AM
I need to get merits  Angry
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 06:17:19 AM
I learned that we are not allowed to solicit for merits so I guess we would just have to work and wait.
March 14, 2018, 06:06:56 AM
I think many will agree with me. Therefore, I propose to put forward my ideas. I hope we will be heard and supported. After all, helping and creating is great!
My idea is this:
1. Create a separate forum thread for those who want to show themselves in any abilities, for example: Writing articles, ideas and stuff.
A person with a rating will know that in this thread of the forum there are people who need Merit and if he likes the article, he will give Merit.
2. Create a certain label, like [ANN] - > [MRT], but with different symbols, so that a person with a rating sees a person and appreciates.

These are just my ideas that would simplify the lives of many people and give them a chance to notice them. I hope many will agree with me. Thanks to all.
Activity: 42
March 14, 2018, 05:52:11 AM
You have a good point there, but I don't think those with higher ranks would agree to that. I mean, they worked really hard for the merits they have now, maybe they wouldn't agree that the new or lower ranks could now easily earn merits, won't they? That's just my opinion, tho. I'm a newbie so I'm in favor with that too. LOL.  Grin

Totally agreed too you but like what you said they won't easily or won't agree on this, so let's just work hard us they do  Wink
Activity: 17
March 14, 2018, 05:36:25 AM
You have a good point there, but I don't think those with higher ranks would agree to that. I mean, they worked really hard for the merits they have now, maybe they wouldn't agree that the new or lower ranks could now easily earn merits, won't they? That's just my opinion, tho. I'm a newbie so I'm in favor with that too. LOL.  Grin
March 14, 2018, 04:41:10 AM
Good day,
I understand that people with high ratings can give merit if they like the article, the idea and so on. But sometimes not everyone sees good articles and people are left without merit.
My opinion - A separate topic or a note, so that people with a rating could see that this person needs merit.
I'm sure that not only I would like merit, so what are your ideas on this? =)
Pages:
Jump to: