Pages:
Author

Topic: GET OUT! - page 2. (Read 2525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
October 18, 2011, 07:59:08 AM
don't be so damn practical.

all the Bears have an agenda; why else would they spend all their valuable time here bashing Bitcoin if they truly believed it was worthless?

Yes, just because I believe bitcoin is in a decline, and will be in a decline for the near future, means I "truly believe it is worthless"  Roll Eyes  I just think stupid people are stupid for making bad trades.  Like this guy koko, he could've sold/traded/bought and have a lot more btc/money, but since he's the aforementioned stupid person, he doesn't, and only has 10 bucks.  Especially since he bought in before the bubble.  But from your "getting paid to diss" comment, I can see you are another one of those people.  Good luck with that!
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
October 18, 2011, 07:57:47 AM

all the Bears have an agenda; why else would they spend all their valuable time here bashing Bitcoin if they truly believed it was worthless?
this. so to the op don't the haters. make use of them.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You are WRONG!
October 18, 2011, 07:56:06 AM
Did you buy those 47 BTC with real money OP?
yes/no bought 30 BTC back in april for price ~1, the rest have earned and traded me to on mtgox.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
October 18, 2011, 07:55:14 AM

apparently it is not valuable.

its valuable if you're getting paid to diss.
aop
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 18, 2011, 07:53:32 AM
Did you buy those 47 BTC with real money OP?
legendary
You are WRONG!
October 18, 2011, 07:49:54 AM

apparently it is not valuable.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
October 18, 2011, 07:47:09 AM

legendary
You are WRONG!
October 18, 2011, 07:44:47 AM
10 bucks in your bank account, and 47 btc, while its in the middle of a huge crash, with more to come?  Yep, sucker  Cheesy  
well yes im poor, im a student. i get some money on 1. nov.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
October 18, 2011, 07:43:04 AM
10 bucks in your bank account, and 47 btc, while its in the middle of a huge crash, with more to come?  Yep, sucker  Cheesy  
legendary
You are WRONG!
October 18, 2011, 07:41:54 AM
OK! this is to all you bitcoins haters, pessimists, and people who have lost faith in bitcoin.
GET OUT! SELL YOUR COINS! CRASH THE PRICE!

This is not just a sell before its to late, comment. I will be buying. and so will all the people who care it about also.
if you are only here to make BIG MONEY, and don't really understand how innovative bitcoin is. GTFO!

GET OUT! and let people who care about bitcoin built the economy.
and don't come back crying about early adopters, and unfairness, YOU DID HAVE THE CHOICE.
come back when you are forced to because its the currency of the world, and no one accepts your fiat money.

i currently have 47.26696412 (please increase it: xxx) in my wallet. and 0 USD in mtgox, and 50 DKK(~10 USD) in my bank account.

Why? This is called "Bitcoin Forum" and not "Bitcoin Lover Forum".
not just the forum. the whole economy, don't only close your account on the forum, but also on the exchanges, and online wallets.
simply: leave it alone.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 18, 2011, 07:38:47 AM
OK! this is to all you bitcoins haters, pessimists, and people who have lost faith in bitcoin.

This is not just a sell before its to late, comment. I will be buying. and so will all the people who care it about also.
if you are only here to make BIG MONEY, and don't really understand how innovative bitcoin is. GTFO!

and don't come back crying about early adopters, and unfairness, YOU DID HAVE THE CHOICE.
come back when you are forced to because its the currency of the world, and no one accepts your fiat money.

i currently have 47.26696412 (please increase it: xxx) in my wallet. and 0 USD in mtgox, and 50 DKK(~10 USD) in my bank account.

Why? This is called "Bitcoin Forum" and not "Bitcoin Lover Forum".
legendary
You are WRONG!
October 18, 2011, 07:35:49 AM

i currently have 47.26696412 (please increase it: 1EJXbMi5CjHeNmUQNpZgg72HWzEMX8tVja) in my wallet. and 0 USD in mtgox, and 50 DKK(~10 USD) in my bank account.
Pages:
Jump to: