Pages:
Author

Topic: Get out of ethereum while you still can! - page 8. (Read 10064 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 111
November 15, 2017, 07:54:45 PM
That's also my determination today, I am accumulating many Eth in the bounty campaign of those I join.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
November 15, 2017, 07:03:58 PM
i would hate to see all the suicides from the crash of eth. spare yourself and get out now.

eth is nothing but a house of cards with other houses of cards built on top of it.

in other words, eth is a scam which enables other scams. it won't end well...

Pretty blanket statement bro - what reasoning do you have for this?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
November 15, 2017, 07:02:36 PM
.... Eth will continue to go up until there is a substantially better platform to launch ICO's on. Until then... Give us actual news. Or fact based opinions.

And even at that time, when a better platform will come - I am sure it will - I doubt it will become useless, as there is still many value projects on it to make it worth something. There are many crypto-currencies which are useless but worth a lot because of a name. Just imagine what the name Ethereum could be worth in a few years.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 06:52:59 PM
.... Eth will continue to go up until there is a substantially better platform to launch ICO's on. Until then... Give us actual news. Or fact based opinions.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 15, 2017, 05:44:48 PM
If you just done this you are absolutely losers, just imagine that etherum will be 1000$ in one year...

Everybody expect $1000 for Ethereum, just like everybody expected Bitcoin to be $7500. Only time will have differences, but the target is achievable.
Let's look at that way, what would you buy if you sell Ethereum? Do you have better investment option? If you don't then don't sell.
I also expected that the price of ethereum increase at 1000 dollars next year . Ethereum is one of the potential coin in cryptoworld and for sure it will increase because they have many people until now buy ether. Even the price stock at 300 dollars thats good alsp because if you see the price before it's very big difference. Hold your ethereum to make more profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 04:55:06 PM
I indeed sort of understand what OP is talking about.
Recently I also have the feeling that there are a lot of ICOs that turn out to be sheer scam.
countries are starting to ban ICO because of that.

If the ICO market continues to scam people's money, the whole thing will come down, including ETH's price.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
November 15, 2017, 04:49:00 PM
After 4 months of watching ether drop vs bitcoin I'm not really sure if it's going to stop right now. This trend could continue for a long time

If we look at ETH/BTC parity yes, ETH went down from 0.15 to under 0.05 BTC. But if we look at ETH/USD it's pretty strong in $300. We might miss cheap Ethereum days but it's still early phase for Ethereum. It can achieve greater things. I wouldn't sell my Ethereum for $300.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 04:48:47 PM
what  abullshit Oo
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 04:44:20 PM
i would hate to see all the suicides from the crash of eth. spare yourself and get out now.

eth is nothing but a house of cards with other houses of cards built on top of it.

hehe, looks like your prediction was wrong. We saw some nice bounces back and there is still some room to grow up in the future!
Activity: 224
November 15, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

ethereum is a scam which enables other scams?
are you bored?
there are people who work 24/7 to deliver wonderful products on ethereum
what are you talking about?
maybe it can be dumped, but it isnt a scam that enables other scams :x
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
November 15, 2017, 03:50:45 PM
After 4 months of watching ether drop vs bitcoin I'm not really sure if it's going to stop right now. This trend could continue for a long time
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
November 15, 2017, 03:43:18 PM
If you just done this you are absolutely losers, just imagine that etherum will be 1000$ in one year...

Everybody expect $1000 for Ethereum, just like everybody expected Bitcoin to be $7500. Only time will have differences, but the target is achievable.
Let's look at that way, what would you buy if you sell Ethereum? Do you have better investment option? If you don't then don't sell.
Activity: 630
November 14, 2017, 01:55:35 PM
Seems to be a stable coin to me, doesn't go up by much but doesn't go down either. Seems to be content at the current price, but that may change if the eth alliance release some amazing news with new business co-operations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
November 14, 2017, 01:45:01 PM
eth is a pretty good coin i do not understand what you are having problems with them. I've read some information about security holes before, but developers have resolved them pretty well. Eth prices are quite good and fairly steady growth
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
November 14, 2017, 01:26:08 PM
Activity: 256
November 14, 2017, 01:15:27 PM
I definitely don't see ethereum going anywhere but up! I plan on continuing to hold and accumulate my ethereum as a long term coin. I think we will continue to see it rise over time.
Activity: 197
November 14, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

would be nice if you could give some more input that just saying "it's a house of cards", like the reason for example or why you believe it's not sustainable, it would help us to understand your position. From my side, I'll tell you why ETH is not what you're saying. It's survived for about two years now (quite a feat in the crypto world), it has a market capitalization of about thirty billion (which mean people trust it enough to put their money into it), it has a fantastic ecosystem of thousands of projects building on it (have a look at ICO's), the founder is both young and very skilled, the protocol is being enhanced very often and soon many new upgrades will make it even more attractive, such as PoS or the upcoming privacy features.
Activity: 238
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
November 14, 2017, 10:01:22 AM
I think that's one of the worst investment advice I've read in this forum for a long time. ETH is going up and up again over in time. It's a very good long term coin. It just made another %10 today. We can expect better results for Ethereum for next few years. All ICO's are used Ethereum to collect money. It's a live market.

Exactly, it's just a baseless click bait title to try to scare off people new to crypto. It's actually been holding up very well, even despite all of the people on social media (looking at you whalepanda) who put down anything that isn't bitcoin. The technology is stellar and they have top tier developers working on multiple facets of the code.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
November 14, 2017, 09:47:53 AM
I do not think so. Any reasons? Because Ethereum price wast 300$? It is temporary, now it price is 328 dollars and growing. For me it is not end
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
November 14, 2017, 08:14:08 AM
I am sure people left ethereum after this advice are crying in the corner now lol. Ethereum was the reason bring me to cryptocurrencies. It is very strong coin. There are too many tokens over its chain.
Pages:
Jump to: