Pages:
Author

Topic: GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN!!OR STAY AND CRY! - page 21. (Read 25848 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 02:57:33 PM
If you think that this is the end, then it's better to leave, you need to understand that this is a wild market and it's hard to predict what will happen in a day, everything ever ends and this trend will end too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 02:48:33 PM
People concern that crypto market might cause their investment go in vain but this idea may not be true. As this market is growing, there is still chance to make profit. Your need to think it through before you leap.
Activity: 112
August 14, 2018, 02:26:29 PM
"
Go ahead. I appreciate you giving up. Not everything works for everyone. It might not work for you. So you may leave this base. But that doesn’t mean that it will bring curse to all."
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 02:02:24 PM
Well the crypto market always faces ups and downs. Sometimes Coinbase suffer much problem. That doesn’t mean that it is dying. I think for Coinbase it’s not going to die as early.
Activity: 588
August 14, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
It’s okay you have decided to leave the marketplace. And I appreciate your advice. But it’s not going to happen for me. I will stick to this option. And I believe it’s not your cup of tea.

in any case, I believe that everyone has the right to try themselves in the crypto-currency business. The main advice in this activity is that you do not put everything that you have to contend in order to receive superprofits. This is a huge risk and you must first think about the family and the future.
August 14, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
It’s okay you have decided to leave the marketplace. And I appreciate your advice. But it’s not going to happen for me. I will stick to this option. And I believe it’s not your cup of tea.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
I don't think that's the best way out of the game right now. Did you even see the drawdown now? If you exit now, then you will lose the opportunity to get good money for your coins.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 14, 2018, 07:59:46 AM
Im stunned haha you're concern doesnt concern me weak hands can sell now and forget crypto thrn cry next year when etf got approve.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:57:58 AM
I am a professional cryptocurrency and Forex trader analysis cryptocurrency market. Every day I follow new technology for analysis altcoin. I am always by new altcoin because if you want to earn huge money you must buy new altcoin. I control my emotions so I never crying when I was in my trading. I do trading 10 times in a day, if I lost, again and again, three times then I stop my trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 08:50:16 PM
sadly it is over friends!!!but of course too hard to believe!
With the current downtrend of the market, i tend to believe that what you said it's true  Grin. I just can't stand the frustration that i have right now with my portfolio going down. What a stressful days has been for me. Hope is my only friend right now that everything will be back to normal soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 08:40:06 PM
It is better to make a tether defense while you still can. If you suffered enough loss, and you still want to hodl, you might wanna change your mind. Because the bleeding is still not over and it could go below as the day passes. It is better to make a loss than a bigger loss.
copper member
Activity: 350
August 13, 2018, 08:25:24 PM
I do hope you are not on a loss. Wise traders gets profit from not so smart traders. You can get out if you wish and most of us stay, because we are happy in this world of crypto. Of course you are always welcome to come back.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
August 13, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

The fact that if you really believe crypto currency nothing to worry. They is a test how long your patience and do not put your emotion during drop of altcoin and bitcoin. The only thing that I can advise is Invest only you can afford to lose.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
August 13, 2018, 07:58:32 PM
It may or may not. Its a risk to be in cryptocurrency. Predicting things might end up in a failure that is why you have to know when to stop or move on. It is a matter of personal choice, analysis and skill. So if you choose to stay maybe you have something better in mind, or to move out because you never believe in cryptocurrency anymore. So it is up to you and don't ever make a FUD because it will only cause a stir and confusion to many when we just can't predict accurately at all.
August 13, 2018, 07:46:03 PM
You may be don’t know how the market works and when to invest. That’s why you have lose your money and blaming the crypto. Don’t do this. First learn about the whole system. Then try to invest.
Activity: 476
August 13, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

I do not think you are right to make comments without such analysis. It just makes people more confused. Why do you say that? Explain and make people believe more.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
August 13, 2018, 06:59:11 PM
Baseless statement it is not over yet even though market condition are too upset to the users. We have more months to go so their is a huge chance that market can recover. Price will soon realize to increase so hoping it will increase this 2018.
Activity: 504
August 13, 2018, 06:56:50 PM
The market is truly annoying at this moment. We are seeing a huge drop in all crypto in the market. But still i am very optimistic that the market will still recover.
Activity: 294
August 13, 2018, 06:54:05 PM
Are you kidding? If you’re afraid or weak,then crypto currency is not for you mate! There are ups & downs and there will be! Don’t be so upset.
Merit: 2
I know nothing, I'm mostly just winging it.
August 13, 2018, 06:47:41 PM
At the is point, there is no OUT, only IN.
Pages:
Jump to: