Pages:
Author

Topic: [GET PAID] $1 per free registration at a forum and % of the site profit! - page 3. (Read 4560 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
How many shares total? You need to know what % you would be getting. For all we know, you could just create more shares out of nowhere, therefore decreasing the value of each share.

This isn't crowd funding of the site, I'm not asking you to buy shares. It's just a bonus to the fixed payment that may or may not pay beautifuly in the longer term. It's not another alt coin. The shares are created on the go based on your actions. We could have issued millions from the start and drip feeding those as well but we didn't go that way.

How many shares total? You need to know what % you would be getting. For all we know, you could just create more shares out of nowhere, therefore decreasing the value of each share.

Thats what we need to know , and whats your site ?

If you are doing this you have escrow ?

The site you will understand if you are hired.
There is no escrow option, you will have to trust us to not take your 1 week worth of referrals and run Smiley

Theres been a lot of scam coming up with ref thing so it would be nice if you first started with escrow .
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

This isn't crowd funding of the site, I'm not asking you to buy shares. It's just a bonus to the fixed payment that may or may not pay beautifuly in the longer term. It's not another alt coin. The shares are created on the go based on your actions. We could have issued millions from the start and drip feeding those as well but we didn't go that way.

The site you will understand if you are hired.
There is no escrow option, you will have to trust us to not take your 1 week worth of referrals and run Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Thank you all. We are looking for several people so please keep emailing us.
Activity: 798
Sent you a PM and an email.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I could maybe be interested in promoting it somewhere else (here I am busy promoting another campaign).

Could you PM me the info?
legendary
Activity: 1414
If you have any promotional material like banners etc than PM me I'm willing to promote it. Thanks
Great, thank you! I just answered.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hi,
I am happy to hear for such project running. I can be your man, I a willing to bring new users to your site . I will write you one mail and also PM you. I am really interested in this! Hope i can help

Thanks

BR
Gondel
We are looking for people that can refer people to a new cryptocurrency business forum. You get paid $1 per real registration and 10 shares of the site. Shares bring you proportional % of the site profit indefinitely, so it's a nice bonus that can pay you beautifuly  down the road.
However, we are looking for people that are passionate about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and can refer people from the communities they are active in an organic way. Those shares practically make you partner, since we take community decisions based on them as well, so we want people that actually care about the project.
You will be paid the $1 per registration part in bitcoins at the current rate at the end of each week. Dividends from your shares you get at the end of each month as long as there is profit of course.

If that sounds like something you might be into, please drop a line at preacher.with.a.shotgun|@|gmx.com with an answer to the question "What traffic source you would tap first?"
Pages:
Jump to: