Pages:
Author

Topic: Get paid for signing up with TradeHill (the new Mt. Gox competitor) - page 2. (Read 5913 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Thanks for the feedback, megaproxy.
Also I'd like to emphasize that unlike want2learn from the other thread I do not wait until you make a trade but pay you immediately upon registration.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I just did this.

I can confirm payment for registration.

Thanks OP Smiley
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Update: This offer is CLOSED but you still can register directly via this link and get 10% discount on fees.

I'll pay 0.05 BTC to anyone who registers with my refcode. Plus you get 10% off of TradeHill's fees.
As there are no way to track who registers with what refcode you'll have to give me your email address and I'll have to perform registration for you.

No more users with 0 posts. You must have 5+ posts on this forum to be considered. (I reserve the right to reject anybody, you can still register directly anyway and get 10% discount on fees)
So PM me:
1. your email and
2. your bitcoin address where you want me to send the payment to.

I'll PM the password of the created account back to you and will send bitcoins to you.
You should  go to your account at TradeHill (after logging in click your email address at the top right corner of the screen) and change your password right away to make sure I do not have access.

If you just want to use my refcode and get 10% on fees, here it is: TH-R1805 Smiley or just use mu referral link to register: http://www.tradehill.com/?r=TH-R1805
Pages:
Jump to: