Pages:
Author

Topic: Get paid for your signature from FXOpen. Weekly payouts. - page 7. (Read 27584 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
Wow, I just realized I'm already over the max post per week. All legit posts too, no spam. Usually it's only about a third of my post count for this week :/
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
There are two members that had been banned for spamming and I had requested to take there spots if I can get the mods to confirm this can I have one there spots?
36-2=34 spots
-1 again (saddambitcoin resign) means 33 spots left
still more than 30 maximum spots
so i think OP won't confirm you for now
Can I reserve this spot?
check OP post
The campaign is totally full.
Will let you know when more spots available.

Activity: 756
Can I reserve this spot?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Hello FXOpen, I would like to resign from my signature spot. I do not post enough and I would like to use my signature for other things now.

Please confirm, thanks.

-Saddam
Activity: 518
There are two members that had been banned for spamming and I had requested to take there spots if I can get the mods to confirm this can I have one there spots?
I see you asking the question here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/want-to-confirm-two-members-of-the-bitcointalk-community-have-been-banned-686181  Did ahmedjadoon really get banned ?
But, whatever, I don't think FXO will accept more people now, even some participants got banned.
The OP says"Max 30 participants",but actually there are 36 participants,so,I dont think he will open new spots even some leave.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

Zolace I think you still show up on default trust because of Kouye so it probably won't work unless he grants you an exception.
Scratch that mine was set to Theymos lol
Although it has been a while so you should ask him for an appeal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Thank you FXO for successfully being a responsible sig owner here and being punctual with payments.  Will leave you feedback.
Activity: 364
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I did got my payout !

Thanks FXopen will continue serve with your signature Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Dammit i wish there would be more competition with rates like these and not delayed payments at all. 

Same as you but FXopen slot are full Sad
Activity: 434
Dammit i wish there would be more competition with rates like these and not delayed payments at all. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I just updated to full member, can I just take the sig and update it or do I have to do something special?
Congrats!! It takes forever to get to Sr. now!! LOL!

Lol well I'll be around for a while, I still have a little hope in BTC that I might someday get at least one or two of my own.
Well, if your just posting, and the rates stay the same and post the MAX you can have 1BTC 9 weeks.  Wink

thats still something for people in other country
Activity: 826
I just updated to full member, can I just take the sig and update it or do I have to do something special?

Lol well I'll be around for a while, I still have a little hope in BTC that I might someday get at least one or two of my own.
Well, if your just posting, and the rates stay the same and post the MAX you can have 1BTC 9 weeks.  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 110
bitcoinnaire

Activity: 826
bitcoinnaire
Alrighty, thanks for the info. I did PM FXO last night about my update and then wanted to wait to see what the right thing to do was, I just wanted a little more confirmation.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

U have already done what is required... but probably, this week u'll be paid with member status. Not sure though... FXO may confirm how the calculation actually takes place and whether a person's posts after membership status upgrade gets higher value in a certain week. I'll be a senior member soon. So, would be interested to know this too...
Activity: 672

Change the sig and send OP a message reminding OP of your status change. That is what I did.
bitcoinnaire
legendary
Activity: 910
Can I join this signature campaign?
read OP posts :
The campaign is totally full.
Will let you know when more spots available.

this's the wanted campaign
i shall watch that spot everyday  Grin

OP said "Max 30 participants" and there are 36 participants now, so I don't think there will be open spots anytime soon. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: