Pages:
Author

Topic: Get paid in Bitcoin for simple data entry (solving captchas). - page 31. (Read 53186 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello there,

We are paying $0.01 USD (in Bitcoin) per each part of data entry correctly completed.

You can request a payout at any time, once you have completed at least $3 dollar's worth of work.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,

PC.

Can you please pm me the detail so can also earn

You can send mail to get details.  Smiley
Activity: 280
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If you are taking new enrollments , Please accept my application . I am ready to work at any time . Thank you .
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Hello there,

We are paying $0.01 USD (in Bitcoin) per each part of data entry correctly completed.

You can request a payout at any time, once you have completed at least $3 dollar's worth of work.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,

PC.

Can you please pm me the detail so can also earn
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
congrats for your payment. seems that this is really a legit and paying work. although peoples have negative feedback about it. but as most of people claimed that the never faced any issue with the saftware,. so we should think in positive point. and take advantage of real paying works.

thank you sir. i earned almost $80 now in this work and hope to reach my $100th before the weekend. i agree with you and i believe they should give PC a chance and remove the negative feedbacks.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
congrats for your payment. seems that this is really a legit and paying work. although peoples have negative feedback about it. but as most of people claimed that the never faced any issue with the saftware,. so we should think in positive point. and take advantage of real paying works.
Activity: 249
I've got paid guys ! so happy with the first payment Cheesy

http://imgur.com/ZIFHp9E

congratulations on your first payment!

I also felt the same as you when I got my first payment.
Activity: 143
Merit: 120
I've got paid guys ! so happy with the first payment Cheesy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Well i had installed it and first time my antivirus blocked it ,then i were able to run it with the antivirus making a check then i had removed it once again ,and if you chek op he still got the negative feedback as no one knows what were those virus hidden on the file,soo you know you may be risking more then you can earn here.

totally agreed. now adays many hackers creating virus to stealing computer data, accounts details, personal emails and password. it is highly possible the virus will leak your bitcoin wallet pasword to the owner and owner can steal all your money. so being careful is better then loosing everything.

It has a code that automatically close your browser to clear cache, any code that uses auto commands is consider as virus in most anti-viruses. So it's a false positive. And you can also do a back read so that you know that this has been solve and to avoid spamming and keep on repeating same ideas.
Btw how much do u guys wait for the payout? Smiley
I did like 6$ today, I am going to be paid tonight or tommorow?

If you don't receive the payment tomorrow try to contact PC0316 via email.
Btw how much do u guys wait for the payout? Smiley
I did like 6$ today, I am going to be paid tonight or tommorow?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Well, as one of the best anti-viruses out there, Malwarebytes, didn't recognize this as a virus I will trust it's not a virus Wink

It is not a virus. It just clear the cache of the browser. so thats why it is consider as a virus.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Well i had installed it and first time my antivirus blocked it ,then i were able to run it with the antivirus making a check then i had removed it once again ,and if you chek op he still got the negative feedback as no one knows what were those virus hidden on the file,soo you know you may be risking more then you can earn here.

totally agreed. now adays many hackers creating virus to stealing computer data, accounts details, personal emails and password. it is highly possible the virus will leak your bitcoin wallet pasword to the owner and owner can steal all your money. so being careful is better then loosing everything.

Well i dont have wallet in desktop, so i am safe on this, if i use it
Well, as one of the best anti-viruses out there, Malwarebytes, didn't recognize this as a virus I will trust it's not a virus Wink
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Any other confirmation of payments from more trusted members?

I think that more trusted members actually prefer to avoid to take the job probably due to speculation that contains virus (which is false), since you can see here the number of payments that are of different members.

I'm currently not very active to get the job done but I always receive the payment and that for me is the most important thing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
Any other confirmation of payments from more trusted members?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KINDLY TEACH YOURSELVES HOW TO BACKREAD.

Well based on my experience maybe the software can execute and running command automatically that's why this file was detected by windows defender as trojan called varpes so techinally this file could delete your IE history,add ons and cookies this is what happen when you are too much solving captcha so your IP will blocked and you can't solving captcha again and the OP scripts on this file will reset your IE browser history automatically so you can sit back and solving captcha again, I think it's false positive virus Wink
Pages:
Jump to: