Pages:
Author

Topic: Get Rich From Sport Tips [High Income Guaranteed] - page 3. (Read 5836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
Hello, I am going to teach you how to make money out of sport tips. You wont have to gamble at all and you will be really satisfied with the income. Price is just 0.015 BTC !

I am vouched money-maker and you won't regret buying my product

That's seems like a seriously high price for helping people to earn some money, and what are the chances that your tips don't actually work and people end up losing money. What then huh? Also, you said that you have people to vouch for you, would you be able to post some kind of vouch quotes on this thread?

I said I will teach you how to make money out of sport tips, not how to bet on them. Price is completely affordable for what I am going to teach you
Oh ok. How are you going to teach us? Are you going to be giving us an ebook or something, or just sending us messages via the forum. I am thinking of buying it, but I am a bit sceptical. Would you be able to provide some more details?

I will be making it an E-book. I will detaily explain you what you should do and where to do it. You can check my profile. I know what I am doing, trust me Smiley
I just took a look at your profile and it seems that you have a bad history in providing what people pay for. Would you be giving this ebook first or would I have to send the payment first? I would definitely prefer the former.

Definitely do a background check on this guy. He was on hackforums and had an investing service in which he took a lot of money from people and ended up closing his account and stealing the funds. This is a user to deal with caution at all costs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello, I am going to teach you how to make money out of sport tips. You wont have to gamble at all and you will be really satisfied with the income. Price is just 0.015 BTC !

That's seems like a seriously high price for helping people to earn some money, and what are the chances that your tips don't actually work and people end up losing money. What then huh? Also, you said that you have people to vouch for you, would you be able to post some kind of vouch quotes on this thread?

I said I will teach you how to make money out of sport tips, not how to bet on them. Price is completely affordable for what I am going to teach you
Oh ok. How are you going to teach us? Are you going to be giving us an ebook or something, or just sending us messages via the forum. I am thinking of buying it, but I am a bit sceptical. Would you be able to provide some more details?

I will be making it an E-book. I will detaily explain you what you should do and where to do it. You can check my profile. I know what I am doing, trust me Smiley
I just took a look at your profile and it seems that you have a bad history in providing what people pay for. Would you be giving this ebook first or would I have to send the payment first? I would definitely prefer the former.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: