Pages:
Author

Topic: Get your ski mask on because tomorrow is going to be a robbery - page 2. (Read 1125 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
August 1st is finally here. I hope everyone has their full nodes ready with all their bitcoins there. Time to dump all of our BCC for more free BTC. Easiest trade ever.

A reminder to get all of your coins off from exchanges and into your full nodes.

If you aren't running a full node, then put it in a paper wallet or something.

Just be ready to dump BitmainCoin, time to get some free chips.

How is this free? You've either bought BCC (which cost you something), expect it to get pumped up and then you'll sell on the quick rise. Is that correct?

The concept of "you'll have an equal amount of BCC coins and BTC coins" does not mean you have double the number of coins. It means you'll be able to claim BCC OR BTC, not both. And your private keys are the source of record, they are interchangeable in both wallets. Once you claim your BCC you will now have an equal amount less available in BTC, and vice versa.

There's nothing free about this, especially if you think BCC is going to fail.

The only "lottery-like" win here is elect to take BCC immediately and the conversion is something like 1BTC:1000BCC and then  BCC takes off days, weeks, or months after.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I have all of my coins ready, but I forgot to move some of my coins that are in an Electrum wallet that I have in a laptop and I can't get that laptop until tomorrow, so I hope that these coins also get the BCC equivalent amount.

Are you going to instantly dump all of your BTC for BCC?

Will you watch the market for a while?

I guess you meant to say BCC for BTC. And yes, im going to sell my BCC for BTC, but im not sure if I will do it instantly, or I will speculate with it. There's people with a lot of money behind the BCC agenda, so they may pump it.

In any case, I don't believe in BCC long term. It has nothing to offer, the network effect is dead, no one accepts it, and it has a blocksize limit of 8MB ,which means I wouldn't be able to run a node in no time. No thanks.

It has no segwit, so that is good for the ones that thing segwit is a mistake and could lead to problems in the future. If segwit has any problems, I think they will show up way after BCC drops to the floor. BTC remains the safest bet of all cryptos.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I'll probably keep my BCC and observe how the market goes. There's bound to be people who would try to make good profit out of it. It still wise to focus on the main BTC, but I think i'd give BCC about a week or two before dumping it all in.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I have all of my coins ready, but I forgot to move some of my coins that are in an Electrum wallet that I have in a laptop and I can't get that laptop until tomorrow, so I hope that these coins also get the BCC equivalent amount.

Read again, he said he's going to dump all of his BCC for BTC, not the other way around.
That's to be expected at first, a lot of people are just going to exchange their BCC for BTC at first.

I'm going to hold onto mine for a bit longer though.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
August 1st is finally here. I hope everyone has their full nodes ready with all their bitcoins there. Time to dump all of our BCC for more free BTC. Easiest trade ever.

A reminder to get all of your coins off from exchanges and into your full nodes.

If you aren't running a full node, then put it in a paper wallet or something.

Just be ready to dump BitmainCoin, time to get some free chips.
Pages:
Jump to: