Pages:
Author

Topic: GETINTOPC BIGGEST SCAM SITE - page 2. (Read 246 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
February 27, 2023, 04:10:53 AM
I am sorry to hear about your loss but you made a lot of mistakes, from saving your seed phrase in gmail, to downloading dodgy cracked software on your computer that you use for crypto. Beside fixing those issues, you should also consider getting hardware wallet because in case of your computer getting compromised, attacker still wouldn't be able to access your crypto (given that you properly secure HW seed phrase and save it offline).

All other websites appears in google search will not give you real key or crack. you will download files more than 300 mb and it will give error but Gentintopc provide 100% real software. This is the biggest reason when you search any free Software, you will find Getintopc on the top
You used this website in the past and everything was OK, and now suddenly they tuned out to be scammers?

I thought it was caused by the mobile so I changed the mobile.
after some days same situation happened with my cousin and he was also using free Software from Getintopc. after that my 3 friend and 2 more cousin faced same situation and now u can say 100% sure that Getintopc owner is big scammer but I don't know how we can report it .
Did you all download the same program, or different ones? Because if you all downloaded the same program, maybe it wasn't the website fault (which I never heard of by the way).
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
February 27, 2023, 04:04:44 AM
or just stay away from anything craked/pirated... it's one of the most common ways to infest your device with malwares. Storing your seed online unprotected also make the work easier for hacker/s. Look into offline storage and make more than two copies e.g. paper, steel plates, washers etc.

This is a good time to go over your cybersecurity, this could help: https://github.com/Lissy93/personal-security-checklist
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 27, 2023, 01:17:49 AM
Amount Hacked: 1k$
Type of Hacking: keyboard, Wallet access, Gmail, twitter and all other data access

Today i am sharing my personal experience from one of the biggest scam site which offer free Software Crack and registration key. If you need any kind of paid software for free then you will find this only in Getintopc. All other websites appears in google search will not give you real key or crack. you will download files more than 300 mb and it will give error but Gentintopc provide 100% real software. This is the biggest reason when you search any free Software, you will find Getintopc on the top

If you install these softwares and cracked, it will change your registry and at first your keyboard will be hacked. whenever you make any transactions, it will show same address that you input but you will realize it change from original one when Metamask approved prompt appear

Its not end here but these softwares contain malicious virus which will completely reveal your data to hacker. Hacker will have full access to your Gmails, telegram, twitter etc. in short your full system will be hacked.

How i discover it?
unfortunately i have been hacked two times and lost 1k$. i used this website for free screen recording and video editing software like premier pro. one day suddenly All Ethereum,bnb has been sent from all my Wallets to unknown address at one time. I think use bot to send only these main tokens. i lost 400$ first time but fortunately my 2500$ token remain safe and i withdrawn immediately after i realize. This was first time. I didn't know at the time how it happened and again was using Laptop and same free softwares.
 After 3 months again my all wallets hacked because i have saved all phrases in my personal Gmail (Damn). Hacker deleted all phrases from draft. This time my telegram, twitter also compromised. I thought it was caused by the mobile so I changed the mobile.
after some days same situation happened with my cousin and he was also using free Software from Getintopc. after that my 3 friend and 2 more cousin faced same situation and now u can say 100% sure that Getintopc owner is big scammer but I don't know how we can report it .

The purpose of telling here was that all people should be aware of it and no one should download any software from it. If you  need to download any software, then you should choose such a laptop for that which is extra and have no personal data, account information.
Pages:
Jump to: