Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting 2% more value out of your BTC [cbxph.org] - page 2. (Read 971 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Sayang, lahat ng cbx ko pinasok ko sa yobit and until now wala padin sa wallet ng yobit ko Sad Pano kaya to? Cinontack ko support nila pero wala nag rereply

Unfortunately sablay talaga ung Yobit e.

To those who would like to try to get the most out of their BTC, try to exchange your BTC to CBX in cryptopia then exchange your CBX to PHP here. Even if the payout is delayed, the system will make use of the rate at the time of your exchange.
Magkano ba sir ang isang cbx in php? Pinasok ko sa yobit ang 45 cbx ko galing sa cbx signature campaign e

At the moment it's 5.82 pesos each.
ahhhh ok sir, sana maka dating na sa yobit ung dinepo ko sakanila halos 1 week nadin wala pa sa wallet ng yobit ko Sad

I'm against Yobit due to numerous complaints from different coin holders. So for this one better use cryptopia.co.nz if you want to exchange your BTC -> CBX then CBX  -> PHP to get more value out of your BTC.
Yes sir, next payout ko sa cryptopia.co.nz na ako mag tatrade ng cbx ko , no more yobit

Sadly, tapos na ung CBX signature campaign e.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
Sayang, lahat ng cbx ko pinasok ko sa yobit and until now wala padin sa wallet ng yobit ko Sad Pano kaya to? Cinontack ko support nila pero wala nag rereply

To those who would like to try to get the most out of their BTC, try to exchange your BTC to CBX in cryptopia then exchange your CBX to PHP here. Even if the payout is delayed, the system will make use of the rate at the time of your exchange.
Magkano ba sir ang isang cbx in php? Pinasok ko sa yobit ang 45 cbx ko galing sa cbx signature campaign e

ahhhh ok sir, sana maka dating na sa yobit ung dinepo ko sakanila halos 1 week nadin wala pa sa wallet ng yobit ko Sad

I'm against Yobit due to numerous campaigns from different coin holders. So for this one better use cryptopia.co.nz if you want to exchange your BTC -> CBX then CBX  -> PHP to get more value out of your BTC.
Yes sir, next payout ko sa cryptopia.co.nz na ako mag tatrade ng cbx ko , no more yobit

I'm against Yobit due to numerous complaints from different coin holders. So for this one better use cryptopia.co.nz if you want to exchange your BTC -> CBX then CBX  -> PHP to get more value out of your BTC.

www.cbxph.org

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/4rqpTqb

How it works?

Click on the 'Start a new exchange' button.

You will be prompted to enter your COINS.PH Peso wallet address and amount of CBX to transfer.

It is important that you enter your Peso Wallet address so I can send the Peso conversion correctly

Upon submitting the exchange, you will see 3 possible status (by clicking on the + symbol on the left side of your transaction): 'Waiting for confirmation', 'Confirmed' and 'Exchange completed'.

If you don't have CBX, you can still take advantage of this by buying CBX using your BTC then exchange it in this site for CBX -> PHP.

FAQ

1) Why use this exchange when I can simply convert my BTC->PHP via coins.ph?

A. You can get more value out of your BTC if you use CBX instead of BTC this is because of the 3-4% charge by coins.ph in every BTC->PHP conversion and this exchange has none. Fees could be around 0.5% and that is only if you bought CBX from cryptopia.co.nz.

2) What are the conversion rates that the site is using?

A. Conversion rate is based on the Sell Orders in Cryptopia exchange for the CBX/BTC pair then BTC->PHP using coindesk api.

3) What if I entered an incorrect BTC address and not my Peso wallet?

A. You will still receive the fund but in BTC instead of Peso.

4) How soon will I receive my funds?

A. The only downside of using this is that it is currently in manual mode due to coins.ph only allowing registered businesses to make use of their automated APIs. Funds will be transferred on various times of the day as I am online most of the time. I also make use of coins.ph mobile wallet so I can process the exchange orders anytime anywhere.

5) Do you have any plans of automating this service?

A. Yes, no ETA though.

6) Why CBX and not other altcoins?
A. I have good belief in CBXs PoSP which rewards the holders. They also have less than a million coins and low inflation rate making the coin good for holding.

7) Where can I get CBX?
You can check it out here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CBX_BTC

Conversion difference between BTC->PHP in coins vs BTC->CBX->PHP using cryptopia.co.nz and cbxph.org

http://imgur.com/s4SookM

Using the screenshot above for a sample of 0.1 BTC
Converted in cryptopia for CBX then cbxph.org for Peso gives P3077
Coins.ph only fives P3016

cbxph.org gives 2% more out of your BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: