Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting a living from Gmabling alone is possible? - page 3. (Read 9186 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
 No.

totally you cant.

gambling is all about LUCK!

better work hard so you can get a living!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think it's possible to make a living, although it depends on how you want to make that living. If you want to win it in multiple bets, it's pretty hard. If your betting on sports, add long as you know your teams and you have deep pockets, you can. You can also make millions in a single dice roll on a dice site, if you're lucky. And by that I mean really lucky. And by that I mean REALLY lucky.

For most people, it is impossible to make a living from gambling. Even for sports betting, at least 50% of the gamblers will lose.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Mathematically impossible.  Grin
You could maybe win for while but you'll always see that losing streak that wipe off your stash.

you need to work on your math then. It's mathematically possible to win long term.

Lets say it is possible but sometimes you will end up losing because of the luck factor. Not every single your predcition will be accurate because this is gambling that based on luck not something that you can really calculate it

When there is  the influence of luck factor, then we can call it not suitable for definite earning. That is the reason gambling sometimes give more profit and sometimes use more losses. For a living out of one income source we must need a definite income all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
You could maybe win for while but you'll always see that losing streak that wipe off your stash.

you need to work on your math then. It's mathematically possible to win long term.

Lets say it is possible but sometimes you will end up losing because of the luck factor. Not every single your predcition will be accurate because this is gambling that based on luck not something that you can really calculate it
Activity: 364
It is not possible to get a living from gambling alone. it is a very risky "investment" and you can loose any time. some time you will win big but sometime yo will lose big. so just invest in something else that will give you enough but sure constant returns. Thank you.
there are quite a few professional poker players who would disagree with your first statement Grin investments are a risk too, don't forget that. if some investment was truly 100% risk free and guaranteed profits, everyone would be pouring money into it, and no one would work, they would just live off of the returns from this nonexistant investment.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It is not possible to get a living from gambling alone. it is a very risky "investment" and you can loose any time. some time you will win big but sometime yo will lose big. so just invest in something else that will give you enough but sure constant returns. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
gambling also the way for waste your wealth.
It is also a chance to increase your wealth 100x in negligible amount of time which comes with a probability to also lose it.
wherever you have a possibility to to win something ,it is not considered as waste.

Well said. The probability on the possibilities of making our wealth are losing wealth are 50-50 over gambling. So they cannot simply ignore gambling only considering the possibility of losing.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
gambling also the way for waste your wealth.
It is also a chance to increase your wealth 100x in negligible amount of time which comes with a probability to also lose it.
wherever you have a possibility to to win something ,it is not considered as waste.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I think it's possible to make a living, although it depends on how you want to make that living. If you want to win it in multiple bets, it's pretty hard. If your betting on sports, add long as you know your teams and you have deep pockets, you can. You can also make millions in a single dice roll on a dice site, if you're lucky. And by that I mean really lucky. And by that I mean REALLY lucky.
Activity: 168
From day one I think it's impossible. You require time to adjust your technique and gain some skill. You could to paper gambling to test it, but you still need some time with real money to test the control of your emotions etc.
But yes, if you are good, then you can live from it. But I think only in poker, trading and sports betting.
You can live from it, if you have a big start capital and loosing not too much Cheesy

losing not too much is not guaranteed on gambling, so i think you are wrong Cheesy being lucky will help you live with gambling, not the big capital.

Okay so be lucky guys all day ! So you can live with gambling. To be a lucky guys you need to pray so much to the god.
So the most important to get living from gambling are pray to the god, be a holy man and then you get your straight lucky from the god  Cool
what are you saying and where are you saying ? god dosent gives you luck ...its a situation where something is achieved by a chance,
not by the favour of god.

obviously god and luck sit in the same fictional group
No they dont , luck is not fictional nor it is made up by humans unlike religion's ,it's a chance you might get it or not .
to make a living on gambling you got to be lucky not religious.

Luck, or you have to be good at what you are doing in a game where skill matters, like Poker.  Religion has nothing to do with gambling and hopefully the person that wrote that doesn't actually believe it.

Yes, gambling is nothing to do with religion.  Cheesy
Anyway religions not permitted people to gambling. And for logic reason, gambling also the way for waste your wealth.
Activity: 168
I do not think it can.
Gambling must be considered as a game or just for entertainment. Not for get money.

You can see all people who play gambling most of the time, and ask to them did they get a lot money from that?
Activity: 308
From day one I think it's impossible. You require time to adjust your technique and gain some skill. You could to paper gambling to test it, but you still need some time with real money to test the control of your emotions etc.
But yes, if you are good, then you can live from it. But I think only in poker, trading and sports betting.
You can live from it, if you have a big start capital and loosing not too much Cheesy

losing not too much is not guaranteed on gambling, so i think you are wrong Cheesy being lucky will help you live with gambling, not the big capital.

Okay so be lucky guys all day ! So you can live with gambling. To be a lucky guys you need to pray so much to the god.
So the most important to get living from gambling are pray to the god, be a holy man and then you get your straight lucky from the god  Cool
what are you saying and where are you saying ? god dosent gives you luck ...its a situation where something is achieved by a chance,

No they dont , luck is not fictional nor it is made up by humans unlike religion's ,it's a chance you might get it or not .

Luck, or you have to be good at what you are doing in a game where skill matters, like Poker.  Religion has nothing to do with gambling and hopefully the person that wrote that doesn't actually believe it.
legendary

Activity: 277
Merit: 255

So the most important to get living from gambling are pray to the god, be a holy man and then you get your straight lucky from the god  Cool

obviously god and luck sit in the same fictional group, which is all just rubbish. ignorance is a problem.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

This is the situation many gamblers still dreaming to active in some days. Gambling can give money for the living once that gambling turns into professional gambler after he made his skill set developed most suitable for their gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

There are many people I know who live from profits solely from gambling. Most of my friends gamble for a living poker sports etc
Activity: 193
Pages:
Jump to: