Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting merited on post made on local board - page 2. (Read 398 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 03:19:22 PM
I urge and plead for more attention on local board for a union growth of the forum.
No learning all languages is not possible but like facebook there is a translator app that allows post to be translated I know this is a very difficult addition but it can be achieved first by spreading the needs for great post to be understood and every one can learn

What exactly are you proposing? Are you suggesting that we all learn the languages of the world, specifically to search for more posts to merit?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
September 25, 2018, 03:16:48 PM
I urge and plead for more attention on local board for a union growth of the forum.

What exactly are you proposing? Are you suggesting that we all learn the languages of the world, specifically to search for more posts to merit?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 02:59:17 PM
English is to an extent the most accepted language and obviously the most used on this platform.
 We are all here to make an impact by creating great post and also be impacted on by great post. 
Great post can obviously be made in diverse languages and also people are reached by this. Statistically less attention has be given to the local board and it can affect the resolve of great minds that do there best to make good post.  I urge and plead for more attention on local board for a union growth of the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: