Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting my old account back - page 2. (Read 469 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
July 24, 2020, 04:17:58 PM
To OP:

Since you don't have any BTC address posted by that account, it's very unlikely that you can recover that account.
OP can actually recover his account, all the need is access to the original email address used to register the account. Let him never lose hope. I am one of the people who recovered my account without any staked bitcoin address. All OP has to do is follow instructions.

OP, You can see the process on how I got to recover mine, it could give you an idea of what to do; Hacked accounts recovery team is doing great, Don't just give up yet!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
July 24, 2020, 03:28:01 PM
Since you don't have any BTC address posted by that account, it's very unlikely that you can recover that account.
I don't think that's really true anymore. An user on the Portuguese board recovered his account without any signed message. He had mentioned a few addresses but none of which he controlled. They recovered his account based on his IP addresses, email address, etc... and OP most likely has access to his original email.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
July 24, 2020, 03:25:13 PM
When did that happen? I don't see any "email changed" warning in your account's trust page.
The trust page only shows email change, password change, etc, only for the past 30 days.

According to BPIP the password has been changed on June 13, 2018.
(BPIP doesn't store email changes, it may have been changed too.)

To OP:

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
July 24, 2020, 03:20:47 PM
Follow the instructions on this post: Recovering hacked/lost accounts

When did that happen? I don't see any "email changed" warning in your account's trust page.
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
July 24, 2020, 03:15:38 PM
Hello I was wondering if there is anyway of getting my old account back as someone has somehow logged in and changed my email address to some yandex mail if i remember correctly..
My account is sale666 and i have fronzen it the same minute i saw it.. but since then i was not able to log back in to my account so i made this new one.. is there any way i can prove im the owner, identification way of doing that? i mean cant the admins see the email that was registered before?
Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: