Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting ready to buy! - page 6. (Read 1279 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
July 16, 2019, 11:06:13 PM
What do you guys think? Bitcoin at 9400$ right know
If you have an intention to buy you can buy it now but you have to leaving a portion of your capital in order to when bitcoin price at the lower price you can buy it again with half the capital that you have shared before.

However, these are my own way. I often to use the strategy when bitcoin price go down drastically such this time. You need to make an analyst with your own strategy so as you will proud with your decision when your analyst was right and you will learn more and make evaluation when your analyst was gone wrong.

So, later you will not ask to someone else before you did something. Just make an analyst and decide with your own strategy, that is the best way IMO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 16, 2019, 10:22:41 PM

When I checked the price of bitcoin now it went down to 9380$ according to coinmarketcap, this maybe a good time for buying it but for some are worried for sure. Well for me, it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, while some of the altcoins are increasing its value in the market. But of course still the market is unpredictable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 16, 2019, 10:21:26 PM
I want to buy bitcoin for a long term investment and since the movement is unstable condition. One thing is i need to do is monitor this market trend were is the best affordable price i get to buy coin.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
July 16, 2019, 09:31:13 PM
It's hard to give financial advise. All I can say is that think about it, what are your goals? short or mid or long term? Are you willing to take the risk? And you also need to understand that the market is very unpredictable so invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 16, 2019, 08:00:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: