Pages:
Author

Topic: Getting started with sports betting! - page 6. (Read 1964 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 16, 2017, 05:43:49 PM
   I plan to start with sports betting. I know there is many threads about betting on sports here, I read most of them, but I`m interested in which site have the minimal bets.
   -Cloudbet.com
   -Sportsbet.io
   -Nitrogensports.eu
   -Betcoin.ag
   -Lunarbets.eu
   -Directbet.eu

All this sites are looking great on first look, but I don`t wish to register on each one of them just to check how much is the minimal bet. I also wish to ask how much is your minimal bet per match or per betting slip (did I say this good? I`m not so familiar with some sportbetting terms in english, when I stuck on something I will ask for specific words or terms in the future), and do you bet more on goals, half-times, results, or name it yourself.
   I`m looking forward to read everything you have to say about this.

Exclude Directbet.eu as they are recently closed the site.

My suggestion about your concern, set your minimim bet to BTC0.005. Surely all sports betting site have a minimum even lower than that. I used NitrogenSports most of the time after Directbet closed their service.

To be specific about your last statement, what games do you preferred to bet?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 16, 2017, 05:38:32 PM
   I plan to start with sports betting. I know there is many threads about betting on sports here, I read most of them, but I`m interested in which site have the minimal bets.
   -Cloudbet.com
   -Sportsbet.io
   -Nitrogensports.eu
   -Betcoin.ag
   -Lunarbets.eu
   -Directbet.eu

All this sites are looking great on first look, but I don`t wish to register on each one of them just to check how much is the minimal bet. I also wish to ask how much is your minimal bet per match or per betting slip (did I say this good? I`m not so familiar with some sportbetting terms in english, when I stuck on something I will ask for specific words or terms in the future), and do you bet more on goals, half-times, results, or name it yourself.
   I`m looking forward to read everything you have to say about this.

Pages:
Jump to: