Pages:
Author

Topic: Ghash.io Secrets they do not want you to know about - page 2. (Read 2215 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Well then explain how anyone can ethically give you a negative reward on cloud mining?

Because the fees > mining reward. 
Fees are function of BTC exchange rate since they are expressed in dollars.
Mining reward is function of difficulty and luck.

That rewards could approach zero or even go negative was predictable and predicted last spring. That the price per share is still very far from ~zero (where it should be), is not cex.io's fault, the price floats freely and is solely determined by supply and demand, ie,  people like you who bid or buy without knowing what they are buying.

None of this makes cex.io a scam.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
Well then explain how anyone can ethically give you a negative reward on cloud mining? I pay them for X amount of cloud mining I mine 9 blocks and I have a negative BTC balance, their policy states this will only happen for the first 3 blocks, why after 9 blocks are people still in the negative, and why are we ever in the negative in the first place? a reward may be small but there is never a higher cost on mining hardware than the reward, that is a fact. and there is certainly not an 81% cost to run mining hardware yet? so why does Ghash.io charge that?

The secrets are not to prove they are a scam, we all already know that, the secrets are to get around some of thier fees, to get completely out of an account with HUGE negative amounts of BTC which happens often, without paying those negative amounts.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Feel free to send it to me. ATM, I rated cex.io nearly top scores for the simple reason that to my knowledge, they have always complied with their contracts and they fulfill nearly all the criteria Ive set for cloudmining companies.

If thats incorrect, I would certainly want to learn about it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
Are you tired of Ghash.io serving up plate fulls of Maintenance Fees in your cloud mining that are larger than the rewards. Do you hate to see your Bitcoin balance in the negative because you have cloud mining with them that has negative rewards on long blocks. Are you sick of seeing unanswered questions from their support.

Well after months of testing I have found a few secrets about GHASH.io they do not want us to know. Ways around their astronomical fees. Ways to get out of an account that has a negative Balance without loosing BTC in the process.

Would you like to know these secrets, Send me a private message and I will Freely Share these secrets with you.

I have spent a lot of time dealing with Cex.io customer support, testing and retesting Ghash.io and thier 81% fees, their 50% payouts on our mining hardware, and all the lies, scams and just plai8n out BULLSHIT they serve us. And after figuring a few things out I will gladly share with others who, like me, are sick and tired of Ghash.io having the upper hand, and NEVER accepting responsibility for their action and paying what is owed.

There are some requirements, in order for me to share these secrets. First you must be at least a full member, new members will not get a response.
I reserve the right to not pass these secrets onto anyone I wish not to share them with
Meaning if I think you have been paid by GHASH.io to get my secrets or are in association with them I will not tell you the secrets.
being rude calling me names and making fun of my thread will certainly not get you the secrets Smiley
I do not charge for the info but if you find it usefull and beneficial It would be nice if you tipped me, I did spend months working on this to get it all figured out.

Why the secrecy and why not just post it here, Very simple I dont ant Ghash to figure it out and protect against it until it is to late, and as many people as possible have gotten out of it what they deserve. if I post it publicly Ghash can easily prevent people from taking advantage of these secrets.

Pages:
Jump to: