Pages:
Author

Topic: [GIFT CARDS] Buying and selling of all country Gift cards with $10 discount🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 640 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 424
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
Obari for gift cards like the Amazon gift card, is it possible to use escrow and payment is released from escrow to you after getting tracking number Huh
Yes sir but provided is a trusted escrow and you'll be paying for the charges as well.
Do well to check your inbox please
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Obari for gift cards like the Amazon gift card, is it possible to use escrow and payment is released from escrow to you after getting tracking number Huh
I'm looking to buy Amazon gift cards (paid cash with receipt, just need picture) at a 30% discount in exchange for bitcoin. If your interested let me kno.w

I'm sorry I don't sell gift cards but I rather buy and I'm always available to buy all your gift cards just in case you have any deal for me.
Thanks and hoping to work with you soon.
I'm limited one private message an hour, since my account is brand new. Do you mind giving me your telegram? We can complete the deal, if we reach an agreement, through the forum escrow

@sakaexchange is my telegram handle and you can always reach at all times and I'm available to discuss more deals with you asim always fair with my trade.
Looking forward to trading with you.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I'm limited one private message an hour, since my account is brand new. Do you mind giving me your telegram? We can complete the deal, if we reach an agreement, through the forum escrow
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm looking to buy Amazon gift cards (paid cash with receipt, just need picture) at a 30% discount in exchange for bitcoin. If your interested let me kno.w
Interested inn sunglass hut? usa
Just in case I don't respond very fast on the thread, please do well to send me a pm and I will be available to trade with you.
Thanks
Activity: 2
Interested inn sunglass hut? usa
I buy and also sell all country gift cards such as
~Roblox cards
~Amazon gift cards
~steam gift cards
~Google play gift cards
~ iTunes and lots more

Just send a pm in case I don't respond on the thread and I also have good rates as well as swift payments in cryptocurrencies.

In partnership with zenland, an Ethereum-powered smart-contract platform, I will be offering a $10 discount for every transaction made with me to ensure that my services are trustworthy and transactions with me through zenland is secured without any third-party.

Escrow sponsored by Zenland
Pages:
Jump to: