Pages:
Author

Topic: Gift cards to bitcoin or Ethereum - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
June 20, 2020, 12:50:56 PM
Hi friends, do you guys know any reliable website or platform that I can trade gift cards for Bitcoin ? Please don't mention paxful, I lot few cards on that website, thanks
Binance trading platform seems to be able to buy bitcoin with your card, try going there,
because Binance is the biggest trading platform at the moment and have a many features
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
June 20, 2020, 12:30:30 PM
Hi friends, do you guys know any reliable website or platform that I can trade gift cards for Bitcoin ? Please don't mention paxful, I lot few cards on that website, thanks
You need to be careful in a transaction like this, it is prone to a scam that might your money quickly lost in a single snap. So, be vigilant about this especially if you are trading with random people on the internet.

Have you tried Localbitcoins.net, I heard they are the best alternative aside from Paxful.

How about Bitof.io? They had ANN thread here before but no one gets interested. [ANN] Bitof.io - the new giftcard to BTC exchange service. As I heard, they let you convert your gift cards into crypto in minutes. Still, there is risk mange your own risk about this.

You can deal with someone on Digital goods who's interested with those gift cards.
I tend to agree, this is the most safer method of exchanging your giftcard.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
June 20, 2020, 12:27:15 PM
I trade my gift cards on paxful.. it's not the best site to trade gift cards for bitcoin.. but it has a decent user interface and quite easy for nat one with low internet knowledge to make use of .. but I wont talk much about the rates been offered for the cards
Paxful have too many bad reviews from users I think that's why OP already said not to mention paxful, many lost their gift cards on that website
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
June 20, 2020, 12:15:21 PM
I trade my gift cards on paxful.. it's not the best site to trade gift cards for bitcoin.. but it has a decent user interface and quite easy for nat one with low internet knowledge to make use of .. but I wont talk much about the rates been offered for the cards
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
June 20, 2020, 11:48:26 AM
I lost 100$ once selling a gift card, after the other guy redeemed the card he claimed he never did, this is why exchanging gifts cards are extremely dangerous, you can easily lose money
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 20, 2020, 11:45:29 AM
Like the other user suggested, you can try the Digital Goods section on this forum. Use an escrow, but still selling gift card is a bit complicated. Like, what if the user claims that the card isn't working after redeeming it or it doesn't really works? There is no way to proof either anyone of you guys are saying the truth, hence the escrow can't do much over here and just be lost. The best way to trade over here is to build a reputation first. Try trading with trusted users over here. Another way might be make him redeem the code through team viewer or something (sounds absurd, i know lol).
You can always set up those AutoShops, but most people don't trust them.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 20, 2020, 10:39:25 AM
You can deal with someone on Digital goods who's interested with those gift cards. What are those gift card of yours to be specific?
There is also this platform that you can trade that.
https://www.coincola.info/buy-bitcoin/gift-cards
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 20, 2020, 10:29:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: