Pages:
Author

Topic: GigaDice.com | 1% House-Edge | FREE BTC | PayPal, Bitcoin, PerfectMoney Cashouts - page 4. (Read 7375 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
signed up: trevor91
Thanks in advance!
How does it not make sense?  If your change your client-seed you are changing the result which is also the winning or losing number.  Was there something I missed?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Registered with login- DaMayor

I am all for diversity within the bitcoin gaming arena. If this site does what it says in regards to provably fair results, I will become a regular. I think the interface could be great if tweaked a bit.

1BA2C1ooDVeUj3sGxkcMq8Xbdg4eHYfPh9

I have added balance to your account. In regards to provably fair, we implemented a new method which is explained in detail here. A new design has already been made and will be released soon.

Here is what the design will look like.

A couple errors on the page:
"and then convert the hash to hexadecimal"
The hash is hexadecimal. You're converting it to base-10 or decimal.
"you're changing the result, or winning or losing number."
Just doesn't make sense
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
signed up: trevor91
Thanks in advance!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I am all for diversity within the bitcoin gaming arena. If this site does what it says in regards to provably fair results, I will become a regular. I think the interface could be great if tweaked a bit.

I have added balance to your account. In regards to provably fair, we implemented a new method which is explained in detail here. A new design has already been made and will be released soon.

Here is what the design will look like.

Activity: 126
Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)

Is there an option for Auto betting?

Automated betting has been implemented on Gigadice 2.0 which is set to launch within the month.
Activity: 59
Kudos to GigaDice for changing his method of provability so fast.

Can't wait to test it tomorrow when the secret is released - can't really tell the difference so far.

I love the site though!
Activity: 10
signed up: tqvcqm
thanks in advance
You don't accept US players? Good lord. Not again with that shit.

US players are welcome to bet BTC -> BTC. The only restriction placed on US users is that they cannot utilize fiat gambling and withdrawals and therefore are blocked from our Gigagold betting page. Since I've gotten a few emails asking if we will integrate on chain gambling on Gigadice 2.0, I thought I'd make it clear we plan on doing so.There are tons of new ideas such as SMS gambling being tested at the moment and can possibly make an appearance on official launch.

Here is small sneak peak of On chain gambling.

*cough vpn cough*
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Thank you for deciding to change your "provably fair" system to an actually provably fair one. What hash algo will you be using? I suggest SHA512. Once you decide, tell me and I can add you to http://bitcoinmaniac.com/verify

We're using SHA 512, I have yet to change the description on the verification page which will explain the new method in more detail.

I have added balance to any of the users I have missed.
Thank you for deciding to change your "provably fair" system to an actually provably fair one. What hash algo will you be using? I suggest SHA512. Once you decide, tell me and I can add you to http://bitcoinmaniac.com/verify
Activity: 963
Merit: 500
Signed up with username: rossie

Thanks!
Activity: 143
Is there an option for Auto betting?
Activity: 294
who coined this term : "PROVABLY FAIR" does anyone know? Roll Eyes tia!

An old enough reference:

Constructive and Provably Fair Coin Flip in Byzantine Networks. B Awerbucb, B Char, S Goldwasser, S Micali - 1984.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expert Computer Geek
I have brought up the changes to provably fair to my developer and they will be implemented within a day or two.
Activity: 294
Looking at your verification page I was under the assumption that the client seed DOES affect the rolled number.

The seeds /do not affect/ the rolled number, not even the daily secret affects it. The user seed and daily secret are only used to show that sha2_512("whatever roll it decided to output" + "user seed" + "daily secret") == hash shown before the roll. The user seed is completely irrelevant.

The operator also cannot properly explain the process of producing a roll. It was mentioned that the rand function from php is used. If that is all there is to it, you are using a method known to be breakable and then an attacker will guess the next outcomes and will bankrupt the site.
Activity: 4
Signed up with username: kklljsw

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: