Pages:
Author

Topic: Gigadice.com | FREE BTC | Bitcoin, Paypal, Perfect Money Cashouts - page 2. (Read 1790 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Accredited everyone I missed, hope you guys enjoy the site.

Not seeing anything in my balance.. :/

Check again, my apologies for missing you. In regards to the small amount, I will be doing more promotions in the future with substantially larger giveaways.

I can't even get the site to roll..

And for that matter my balance only shows up eveery other time I reload the page..

I'm on chrome. :/

This is an error which we're aware of and trying to remedy it, which is quite difficult as it only affects a very small portion of our users. I will accredit you with some more balance for your troubles.

Thanks sir.. I will keep trying to play
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Check again, my apologies for missing you. In regards to the small amount, I will be doing more promotions in the future with substantially larger giveaways.

And for that matter my balance only shows up eveery other time I reload the page..

This is an error which we're aware of and trying to remedy it, which is quite difficult as it only affects a very small portion of our users. I will accredit you with some more balance for your troubles.
legendary
Designer - Developer

legendary
Designer - Developer
Thanks for the 1/1000th of a bitcent.. Time to gamble this up to 10000BTC

legendary
Designer - Developer

legendary
Designer - Developer
Username: KLYE

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
Looking good. This should be interesting  Cool

Username: mobile
Accredited your account with balance.

Hey, I get this error message. This part of the website isn't available for US users. Why isnt this allowed in the US?

That error is required as we allow BTC -> Fiat bets which are strictly prohibited by Paypal. US customers are welcome to bet BTC -> BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com

Hey, I get this error message. This part of the website isn't available for US users. Why isnt this allowed in the US?

EDIT: Works... Accidentally pressed "Bet GigaGold" instead of "Bet Bitcoins" and BTW SRSLY 0.00001 BTC? (thats nothing)
Activity: 178
how much are you paying for registering??
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
http://www.Gigadice.com

Thought you guys might want to get in on our promotion we're having for the launch of Gigadice. To participate and receive some free BTC simply register and post your username below.

Username: nahtnam
http://www.Gigadice.com

Thought you guys might want to get in on our promotion we're having for the launch of Gigadice. To participate and receive some free BTC simply register and post your username below.

Pages:
Jump to: