Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦ GIGAMiner.net - mining contracts from 0.44$ per GH/s & Lottery ! ♦♦ - page 3. (Read 18281 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Well emails are unique ! so we can identify who actually referred you ! I don't see anything bad in that , please explain if you have any problems or why this method is not a good idea
BTC earnings has been sent to all contracts
we reduced the prices a bit , lets hope bitcoin's price won't rise too much

3 month contracts from 1.7$ per GH and 1.95$ per GH for yearly contracts
Hey Guys !
the Commission hashrate program we promised is finally here !
(it's currently on beta stage we might add some changes along the way if you see any flaws please let us know)

You'll get 5% commission hashrate from every purchase you refer
Just simply tell your friends to enter your email address that you used to register at our website in the buy page and you'll get 5% of what ever they buy , for free !!

BTW contract earnings will be sent to wallets today  Grin
Have fun hashing
Activity: 657
Merit: 500
MΣC
Nothing clearly roi's anymore. Unless average difficulty increase goes below 12%. Which could happen. Difficulty is now so high that the difficulty jumps are slowly decreasing. Then again, manufacturers can make their miners more efficient which would cause bigger jumps, ectetera. Or until the Bitcoin developers finally realize that they HAVE to fix the failure of the decentralization principle.

In short, it's a gamble.

And to confirm: payment received, for both contracts Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Seems like a decent deal.

Anyone think they will get ROI?
BTW prices reduced a bit
yearly contracts from 2.35$ per GH and 3 month contracts from 1.9$ per GH  Grin
BTC earnings sent to all contracts
Please confirm  Wink
sorry for the delay
A new update is coming

we're gonna add referral program and you can get 5% bonus from every purchase you referred !
MΣC
Payment confirmed! Twice even for both contracts.

Though I wonder, can I change the bitcoin address? I see I've used the generic one, and when the payments arrived I had no clue where the coins were coming from  Grin
BTC Earnings of all contracts has been sent to your wallets

Please confirm  Wink

If you need to contact us email us : info[at]gigaminer.net

BTW we've done a little update and our website uses blockchain's price API
Happy hashing
Prices went up a bit ( only on some contracts ) due to massive bitcoin prise rise

Please check our website for new prices

www.gigaminer.net
Note 2: We no longer offer free trial 2GH contracts because the only purpose of it was to get your confirmation of our payment , so please don't send giveaway requests

Note 3: We're adding 1TH/s and 2TH/s 1 year contracts from 2.7$ per GH ... Coming soon !

Okay....

Well, if you're no longer offering free 2Ghs trials, I won't send a giveaway request for one of those.
Instead, how about a giveaway for 2Ths then Tongue

Cheers   Grin

How about we give you 1TH free bonus on that 2TH/s trial ?
Ok ! wake up Mike its 8:00 AM already !  Grin
Hey guys ! we've made some price changes and prices of 1 year contracts is reduced a lot ! now more profitable than before only from 2.8$ per GH and maximum of 3$ per GH Comparing to previous maximum of ~5.5$ per GH

The prices of 3 Month contracts increased just a tiny bit but still profitable

Check out new prices :

1 Year Contracts

500Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 1399$ 2.8$ per Gh/s
200Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 579$ 2.9$ per Gh/s
100Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 299$ 3.0$ per Gh/s

50Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 149$
25Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 75$
10Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 29$

3 Month Contracts

500Gh/s   3 months : 925$ 1.85$ per Gh/s
200Gh/s   3 months : 379$ 1.9$ per Gh/s
100Gh/s   3 months : 189$ 1.9$ per Gh/s

50Gh/s   3 months : 95.5$
25Gh/s   3 months : 48$
10Gh/s   3 months : 19.5$

Note 1: We removed 2 and 5 GH contracts because they're profit is a joke and they were just for testing our rates , existing customers still have them but no new customers on those two from now on !

Note 2: We no longer offer free trial 2GH contracts because the only purpose of it was to get your confirmation of our payment , so please don't send giveaway requests

Note 3: We're adding 1TH/s and 2TH/s 1 year contracts from 2.7$ per GH ... Coming soon !

Note 4 : We're working on a new small update so you could see your pending orders and pay them by a unique bitcoin address , and you won't need to send us the transaction key manually

Cheers  Wink
Maybe they don't have money to buy the hardwares ? Grin
we could have just increased the fees beyond 5% but it would be a lot more awful !

Price of yearly contracts are still the same and Kind of reasonable comparing to most other providers out there , and well ... there are some that we have a hard time competing against !

Any questions ? send us email : info[at]gigaminer.net
MΣC
... our rig hosting providers charge us a fixed amount of bitcoin ...
You know the saying, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime
Same applies here. You 're giving the provider bitcoins, which is nice for a day. Instead, give them a miner and teach them how to mine their own coins and they'll never have to bother you for coins again.

Well, not never, but don't let them know!
Yes , On our last post on the thread , we mentioned it  , because of Bitcoin's price rise and because our rig hosting providers charge us a fixed amount of bitcoin we changed the prices on 3 month contracts

I Will update the prices on the thread too , thank you for mentioning this

Edit : I just updated the prices on first post of the thread along with the thread title

Thank you
B.Moradi

Edit 2 : I don't know why some of our websites styles are messed up in your browser
We tested everything on : IE , Firefox , Opera and Chrome and it doesn't have anything messed up like the one you showed here
Looks like Apple just wants to be different ! no matter how ! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I will give you a shot.  I am a hero member and well respected.

Well i went to your website and we have a problem

you list the 100gh 3 month contract at

149 on this site.

and on your website you ask for  179

♦♦ GIGAMiner.net - BTC mining contracts from 1.5$ per GH/s (Get 15% discount) ♦♦
April 19, 2014, 10:17:58 AM
Reply with quote  #1

We are proud to announce GIGAMiner started working right now  Cheesy (website in beta stage)
There are no pre-orders ! get your contract and start mining right now !
gigaminer.net will provide you bitcoin mining contracts from 2Gh to 500Gh and prices ranging from 19$ to 2499$

Take a look at our contract list :

1 Year contracts

500Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 1499$ 3$ per Gh/s
200Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 799$ 4$ per Gh/s
100Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 399$ 4$ per Gh/s

50Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 199$
25Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 119$
10Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 59$
5Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 29$
2Gh/s 1 year contract + 3 months : 9$ (Only the first one)

3 Month Contracts

500Gh/s 1  3 months : 749$ 1.5$ per Gh/s
200Gh/s 1  3 months : 299$ 1.5$ per Gh/s
100Gh/s 1  3 months : 149$ 1.5$ per Gh/s

Rest are 1.6$ per GH :

50Gh/s 1  3 months : 79$
25Gh/s 1  3 months : 39$
10Gh/s 1  3 months : 16$
5Gh/s 1  3 months : 8$
2Gh/s 1  3 months : 2.99$ (Only the first one)
We're sorry to announce that due to bitcoin's price rise and the fact that we're paying our hosting providers with BTC not by fixed fiat value :

the prices of 3 month contracts went up a bit but the yearly contract prices are still the same

Contracts from 100GH and more will be at 1.8$ per GH
Contracts from 50GH and less will be at 1.9$ per GH

We are very sorry if this caused any trouble , if you already requested a 3 month contract you can send us the difference between prices to get your contract or you can request refund on our Contact Us page ( make sure you send your transaction key and wallet address along with the message )

But keep in mind that since bitcoin price went up the contracts will gain you more BTC to Fiat so we don't think it would cause a loss

if you have any question please us Contact Us form or send an email to : info[at]gigaminer.net

Thank you
Yes Mike thank you very much that was a great help to us
As I mentioned before we're working on several updates to make our website better and we're gonna add the referral program you mentioned
as for reinvesting program and cheaper hashrates for existing customers that is also a great idea and we'll definitely include that one too !

Regards and special thanks from us  Wink
MΣC
lol make sure you do  Grin you don't want to end up camping near a Wallmart using free WIFI and mining bitcoins now , do you ?  Grin (JK !)

... If I had know about such possibilities earlier then I would have quit my job and moved into a tent with free wifi a year ago.

When you got the time please tell us what do you think about that pre order thing , and thanks for confirming our payment

Yeah, the pre-order... I'm not too wild on the idea, and I think a lot of a people don't like it. Not anymore anyway. Especially after Hash Fast and KNC Miner and BFL and whomever selling pre-orders only to deliver late/deliver not/deliver faulty equipment/deliver equipment not up to specs/ and so on. The general goodwill toward pre-orders is declining. I would not do a pre-order easily, or even not-so-easily. Crypto is volatile in much more then just value. I rather pay for something I can have instantly.

I understand the benefit though: as a business you would have coins to invest in new hardware. But there are other aspects that play a role as well in your case. Who would invest those coins? Getting new people will be hard, or near impossible. You have no reputation yet, your website is very basic, the overall handling of things is manual and not much is automated, blah blah, all sort of little things that doesn't make you more appealing to the general public.
Looking at several aspects like that, I'd say existing customers are key to the success of your business. Some existing customers will buy pre-orders, new customers wouldn't. Focus on existing customers, give them benefits, and let them "advertise" for you. Give them options to reinvest their income for a discounted amount of hashrate once they've accumulated enough. That is almost like pre-order. Benefit for you is their reinvestment profit is available for investing in new hardware, and benefit for the customer is he can reinvest at a cheaper rate. If customers are happy, then they will build your reputation, which is one of the requirements for a better general appeal Smiley

Does that help?
Pages:
Jump to: