Pages:
Author

Topic: Girlbtc.com---------- 0.5 btc (bonus)--------------new Round - page 3. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Your game is unique but the problem man is that you are asking way too much for the requirement to get just an small amount of bonus. I've been following your threads to see some changes now but seem likethe required bets are even rising more. If you could actually create a giveaway NOT a bonus which requires a high bet then people might actually try out your game for real. You will not get any players with what you are currently doing.

it is not charity.

I have lost more than 20 btc running old girlbtc.com, not again with same mistake.  LOL

I'm not sying you go and giveaway bitcoins as if to a charity. I'm saying invest to promote. I'm sure you understand that.
It's just how well you manage your game that people will keep playing with you. Well just my opinion. Your game has potential. Just know how to handle it well.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/opentalklab-663730

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/stiffbud-557099

you two get the giveaway of 0.001btc, pleaes reply here with your recieve address

thx
1AuGJkTPU63VkywXLrmMZ6MAboqDScxaeU
thanks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/opentalklab-663730

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/stiffbud-557099

you two get the giveaway of 0.001btc, pleaes reply here with your recieve address

thx
girlbtc.com
Your game is unique but the problem man is that you are asking way too much for the requirement to get just an small amount of bonus. I've been following your threads to see some changes now but seem likethe required bets are even rising more. If you could actually create a giveaway NOT a bonus which requires a high bet then people might actually try out your game for real. You will not get any players with what you are currently doing.

it is not charity.

I have lost more than 20 btc running old girlbtc.com, not again with same mistake.  LOL

girlbtc.com
u have 2 giveaway at same time

One is 0.05btc but need at least 0.2 btc played

One is 0.001 btc no bet needed,just sensitive reply

Am I right?

Yes you get it

If you reduce the minimum bet From .2BTC to .01BTC. Maybe people will be interested to win .05BTC.

For me it doesn't make any sense to risk .2BTC just to win .05BTC.

I want to risk less than the winning amount.

once I ran the giveaway with 0.01bet and get 0.05 bonus, you know what happened?  the one get the bonus and then disappeared.

and now I am lonely again.

the 0.2 is not risky ,it is 50-50 chance to win with house edge 0.

Activity: 980
Activity: 280
If you reduce the minimum bet From .2BTC to .01BTC. Maybe people will be interested to win .05BTC.

For me it doesn't make any sense to risk .2BTC just to win .05BTC.

I want to risk less than the winning amount.
girlbtc.com
Uhmmm..... I have no alt accounts on this forum and I won't , I will be hornest and continue with it .Although that's pain.

So , I can not promote my site like some others. I need to pay for your attention.

Or ,at least make the thread interesting enough.

So the following two  replies, lucky man , with 0.001btc.

good luck man.

the following first  and second reply with( more than 50 sensible words)   level higher than Full member , will get 0.001btc directly
girlbtc.com
the following first reply with( more than 50 sensible words)   level higher than Full member , will get 0.001btc directly

girlbtc.com
edited 0:00 A.M. 14/10/2016 one join round 18 ,get 0.005bonus

GET   0.05BTC   !

Terms:

• User should have, at least 0.2btc ,net bet at Round 19(block 434201-434300)on the girl side
  • Forum profiles of activities at least 20.
  • All Players can join this round ,even you have joined the previous rounds

How to get credited:

• Eligible players must write their btc address in our main thread, and amount will be credited when the girl side win in this round

Praise the girlbtc, more to come...

go to site   www.girlbtc.com

main thread   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/girlbtccomno-registrationblockchain-based-players-vs-players-1621376

how can it be more attractive?  0.05 btc
girlbtc.com
edited 0:00 A.M. 14/10/2016 one join round 18 ,get 0.005bonus

GET   0.05BTC   !

Terms:

• User should have, at least 0.2btc ,net bet at Round 19(block 434201-434300)on the girl side
  • Forum profiles of activities at least 20.

How to get credited:

• Eligible players must write their btc address in our main thread, and amount will be credited when the girl side win in this round

main thread   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/girlbtccomno-registrationblockchain-based-players-vs-players-1621376

one join round 18 ,get 0.005bonus

Beat 0.0206 and the return is 0.0256

girlbtc.com
girlbtc.com
0.005 not attractive?

oh man , what are you waiting for?

434150 now   50 blocks left  500 mins
girlbtc.com
At most 0.005?
What if I bet 1 btc?

oh guy budget limited

you play 0.01 and 1 or more deserves same bonus  0.005 btc here .

if you really aimed at the 1btc win or lose,  the 0.005btc is nothing but Flesh of flies Grin

it is really fair ,isn't it?
girlbtc.com
uhmmm......

Money makes the world go around

I have seen the first joiner  https://blockchain.info/tx/2fbb7b592cd9541f781212e8e0e608c21d7f653c89b8604908aafbecb0ab401f

Thx very much.
girlbtc.com
edited 2:00 A.M. 13/10 2016 no one join round 17

GET   0.005BTC   !

Terms:

• User should have, at least 0.02btc ,net bet at Round 18(block 434101-434200)on the girl side
  • Forum profiles of rank at least Members and over.

How to get credited:

• Eligible players must write their btc address in our main thread, and amount will be credited when the girl side win in round 18

Yes it is right!    0.005 btc giveaway,  read the details above

feel free to ask question here . when the places are full , I will reply here . come on guys.

Is this job without having to deposit in advance or not ??

round 17 finished and now ,round 18 with bigger giveaway. read the above info

yes this is not free giveaway. the giveaway is only valid with real player
Activity: 1624
Is this job without having to deposit in advance or not ??
girlbtc.com
a good idea for you to hold a unique giveaway like this

uhmmm......action. you are welcome.

I am so serious with this time.  very very seriouse, just a simple purpose, want to push the game into known
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
a good idea for you to hold a unique giveaway like this
girlbtc.com
Uhmmmm.......

To push this giveaway

The first one reply our main thread with more than 20 sensible words , will get 0.001btc on the Round 17 girl side

Requirement:
1. Activities more than 60
2.No reg

When to get the money:

If the girl side win in Round 17 ,you get 0.002,or nothing get.

I can not seem to follow the event on this thread, congratulations to the winners

you are welcome to play the game directly

advantage is house edge 0, and trans free
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
Uhmmmm.......

To push this giveaway

The first one reply our main thread with more than 20 sensible words , will get 0.001btc on the Round 17 girl side

Requirement:
1. Activities more than 60
2.No reg

When to get the money:

If the girl side win in Round 17 ,you get 0.002,or nothing get.

I can not seem to follow the event on this thread, congratulations to the winners
Pages:
Jump to: