Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com™ || onevsone || elephant v.s. tiger v.s. mouse || check your luck - page 50. (Read 81781 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
amiryaqot  is a cheater , he got a lot of accounts to join our giveaway and get 0.1btc for each.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1008874.220   on this giveaway

and then he started a new account which didn't join the giveaway with GA set and win btcs from his other accounts by onevsone game.

and then withdraw all btc.

the above things make us close the automatic withdraw, so currently all the withdraw  is processed by human.

don't try to blame here, don't try to act like a victims, I am not very good at English , But I try my best to make all things clear.

We had made three giveaways since our establishment, and all with group of cheaters, which really made me sad.

girlbtc is really a very good site.

ajareselde   you withdraw to a wrong btc address (your name guybtc),I have PM you ,and you make noise everywhere to all the forum,and also make a negative trust on me , what is your purpose?

you act just like a cheater before (numan,who is currently our supporter.) he made noise everywhere while he failed to scam our site ,you can see the history.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
amiryaqot  is a cheater , he got a lot of accounts to join our giveaway and get 0.1btc for each.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1008874.220   on this giveaway

and then he started a new account which didn't join the giveaway with GA set and win btcs from his other accounts by onevsone game.

the above things make us close the automatic withdraw, so currently all the withdraw  is processed by human.

don't try to blame here, don't try to act like a victims, I am not very good at English , But I try my best to make all things clear.

We had made three giveaways since our establishment, and all with group of cheaters, which really made me sad.

ajareselde   you withdraw to a wrong btc address (your name guybtc),I have PM you ,and you make noise everywhere to all the forum,and also make a negative trust on me , what is your purpose?

you act just like a cheater before (numan,who is currently our supporter.) he made noise everywhere while he failed to scam our site ,you can see the history.

1.you did NOT PM me

2.i deposited my own money, and now that i want to withdraw it, you are the one making a problem, what i ask is simple:

make a withdraw of my god damn personal funds to my address which is 1MZvjgQFQdAUUx5n6Prxw4oGuRycVmaZYR.

until you do so, everything i said stands, and i will be here all the time warning others about you, until i get my bitcoins back.

thank you
girlbtc.com
Just to clarify. I had my funds stuck for a week.

1. OP will take a hell lot of time to fix it. The only option you got is to wait.
2. OP is not likely to run away with the money AFAIK. I had more funds at stake and he didn't.
3. OP and a few guys think it is completely normal to wait 7 days for the funds and thinks it will enocurage users to set up GA. wow.  Undecided

What I did:
1. Request a cancellation twice a day till you get the funds. (in PM, in thread, and in Comments)
2. Once you get it cancelled, set up GA
3. Withdrawal will be instant. (well, it at least was for me)

This is what i don't get though why would it take anywhere near a week to manually confirm a payment  Huh

It is very unprofessional at best. There doesn't even seem to be reason to keep the funds on there if you can't bet the funds which i thought they could be hoping for then i have been stumped for reason.

I have to assume you stopped playing after you experienced these failures? 'or is the profit to much to walk away from'?  Cheesy

Very strange looking site and for 3 different workers very bad customer care i give them a 3/10 based on these guys getting paid eventually.

normal withdraw is instantly , every old players can confirm.

but recently we start a giveaway which is huge  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1008874.220

and get some cheaters
legendary
Activity: 1050
amiryaqot  is a cheater , he got a lot of accounts to join our giveaway and get 0.1btc for each.

the above things make us close the automatic withdraw, so currently all the withdraw  is processed by human.

ajareselde   you withdraw to a wrong btc address (your name guybtc),I have PM you ,and you make noise everywhere to all the forum,and also make a negative trust on me , what is your purpose?

admin i played there and won from betting in each round you know that better, when requested for withdraw you refuse it, what Tinasun and Numan are doing there just stealing money from new players.
girlbtc.com

1. OP will take a hell lot of time to fix it. The only option you got is to wait.
2. OP is not likely to run away with the money AFAIK. I had more funds at stake and he didn't.
3. OP and a few guys think it is completely normal to wait 7 days for the funds and thinks it will enocurage users to set up GA. wow.  Undecided

What I did:
1. Request a cancellation twice a day till you get the funds. (in PM, in thread, and in Comments)

thanks a lot , you know us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

What I did:

This is what i don't get though why would it take anywhere near a week to manually confirm a payment  Huh

It is very unprofessional at best. There doesn't even seem to be reason to keep the funds on there if you can't bet the funds which i thought they could be hoping for then i have been stumped for reason.

I have to assume you stopped playing after you experienced these failures? 'or is the profit to much to walk away from'?  Cheesy

Very strange looking site and for 3 different workers very bad customer care i give them a 6/10 based on these guys getting paid eventually.

Edited: The rating as it seems they had to deal with cheaters and stopped automatic payments i was writing while you posted. Shame you can't even run a promotion without cheats showing up to spoil the fun.

girlbtc.com

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

What I did:
Activity: 686
WARNING!

Site owner failing to process/fix my payment, even after PM/email/site comunication. Until this matter is resolved i advise everyone not to
deposit there.

Will remove this once the issue is fixed.

It is really standard for him to be away and not checking his own site. Same thing happened with his 'translation' thread, where he asked people to translate girl-btc site. He eventually resolved everything but it took some time. So I guess it is standard to assume he will sort out everything this time too, just be patient.

That is no way to treat users, and until this is resolved, i flagged his account with negative reputation.
If he wants to loose clients and wait a week to do his job..  0,68BTC of my personal funds is in question, and im not waiting quietly for a week.

cheers

Damn right you tag him and warn others for holding your funds hostage, i found him/her on a poker thread yesterday telling the thread they should come play girlbtc hopefully nobody has we don't want greedy little hands taking any more from people.

Do we think he is not going to pay 'runner' or just that s/he is just being super slow to complete it? The thing is it does not take long to confirm payment and s/he has obviously seen your message/s + this.

Come on op don't withhold funds for no good reason.

i think so admin is not a professional person just want to get more money from new players and will run away with hard earned money, i was thinking to play there but thanks God to see that post. will wait until admin resolve that issue.
Activity: 532
WARNING!

Site owner failing to process/fix my payment, even after PM/email/site comunication. Until this matter is resolved i advise everyone not to
deposit there.

It is really standard for him to be away and not checking his own site. Same thing happened with his 'translation' thread, where he asked people to translate girl-btc site. He eventually resolved everything but it took some time. So I guess it is standard to assume he will sort out everything this time too, just be patient.

That is no way to treat users, and until this is resolved, i flagged his account with negative reputation.
If he wants to loose clients and wait a week to do his job..  0,68BTC of my personal funds is in question, and im not waiting quietly for a week.

cheers

Damn right you tag him and warn others for holding your funds hostage, i found him/her on a poker thread yesterday telling the thread they should come play girlbtc hopefully nobody has we don't want greedy little hands taking any more from people.

Do we think he is not going to pay 'runner' or just that s/he is just being super slow to complete it? The thing is it does not take long to confirm payment and s/he has obviously seen your message/s + this.

Come on op don't withhold funds for no good reason.

legendary
i enable GA and posted at girlbtc's comment place too about my withdrawal problem but admin says why i won big amount from 0.1 to 0.50 so refuses to process my payout, at girlbtc only 3 players Tinasun, numan and icpsxianggs stealing money from new players, that is not a strategy game only group of scammers who beat new members.

To form a group is indeed a best way to win in this site, and it does not means that they are scammers as they didnt scam anyone just that they got bigger bankroll than everyone else

there are group of big bankroll players playing and they always win, To bet with them will only resulting that what we receive will only be a small amount, but to bet against them will only resulting in a lost. quite a dilenma for this to play in the site currently

i turn 0.1 into 0.5 with my luck and admin still not processing the withdrawal because they are stealing money from new players and only paying small amount, only big bankroll win there and no strategy in that game.

May I know how long your withdrawal has been pending?

For faster response, you should make a thread in scam accusations boards so that member of the default trust can mark his account with negative trust until he pay you up, or incase he wants to ruin his reputation by not paying you

i have uploaded the pic above, it is pending by now from 05-04-2015 so now over 4 days since than.

Sorry I wasnt paying attention to the date, it will be best for you to open up scam accusation , as most sites will address it quickly if there is an issue with their site in scam accusations boards
WARNING!

deposit there.

another member also have problem with payment from site, we are just waiting till admin get fix that otherwise will go to Scam Accusations about that issue.
Activity: 658
Why would anybody play at this site? The design was terribly done. That alone should have been a warning that something ain't right here. There are lazy scammers and brilliant scammers. I believe this site is the former. I'll wait to be proven wrong, though.
agreed with you i am aslo wonder why members are playing on that kind of site, very poor design and scammy method to win on that site, a big whale easily eat other members money, sure group of scammers,
i had lost 0.05BTC by another big whale Tinasun, i think Tinasun is the admin of that site. so stay away to make deposit on that site.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
i enable GA and posted at girlbtc's comment place too about my withdrawal problem but admin says why i won big amount from 0.1 to 0.50 so refuses to process my payout, at girlbtc only 3 players Tinasun, numan and icpsxianggs stealing money from new players, that is not a strategy game only group of scammers who beat new members.

To form a group is indeed a best way to win in this site, and it does not means that they are scammers as they didnt scam anyone just that they got bigger bankroll than everyone else

there are group of big bankroll players playing and they always win, To bet with them will only resulting that what we receive will only be a small amount, but to bet against them will only resulting in a lost. quite a dilenma for this to play in the site currently

i turn 0.1 into 0.5 with my luck and admin still not processing the withdrawal because they are stealing money from new players and only paying small amount, only big bankroll win there and no strategy in that game.

For faster response, you should make a thread in scam accusations boards so that member of the default trust can mark his account with negative trust until he pay you up, or incase he wants to ruin his reputation by not paying you

i have uploaded the pic above, it is pending by now from 05-04-2015 so now over 4 days since than.

Sorry I wasnt paying attention to the date, it will be best for you to open up scam accusation , as most sites will address it quickly if there is an issue with their site in scam accusations boards
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Why would anybody play at this site? The design was terribly done. That alone should have been a warning that something ain't right here. There are lazy scammers and brilliant scammers. I believe this site is the former. I'll wait to be proven wrong, though.
legendary
WARNING!

deposit there.

cheers
girlbtc is group of scammers admin and 3 other players stealing money from new members, i am still waiting from 05-04-2015 for my withdraw, admin is not a serious person. so stay away from that site to make new deposit.

So, you didn't enable ga?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
WARNING!

deposit there.

cheers
girlbtc is group of scammers admin and 3 other players stealing money from new members, i am still waiting from 05-04-2015 for my withdraw, admin is not a serious person. so stay away from that site to make new deposit.

So, you didn't enable ga?
Pages:
Jump to: