Pages:
Author

Topic: girlbtc.com SIG DESIGN contest - page 5. (Read 3198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
April 19, 2015, 03:53:14 AM
Waiting the escrow, reserved.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
April 19, 2015, 02:46:56 AM
I am sorry but why are you running this contest? Are you in some way related to girlbtc.com? I hope you realize that there is a significant amount of controversy surrounding their site

i agree with you but i agreed to come back as girlbtc staff but on my terms. all funds will be escrowed or i will close the contest and step down as girlbtc staff. as long as i work with the site there will be no shady business or im gone. only way for the admin to show the community theyre a serious site is to run stuff with efficiency and honestly. otherwise i cannot work with them.

your opinion is appreciated but please try n hold off on the negatives for now. lets see if they can learn from past mistakes before writing them off completely.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
April 19, 2015, 02:36:54 AM
I am sorry but why are you running this contest? Are you in some way related to girlbtc.com? I hope you realize that there is a significant amount of controversy surrounding their site
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
April 19, 2015, 01:42:46 AM
SIGNATURE DESIGN CONTES

Hello everyone, girlbtc has decided to run a signature campaign and try to get the community involved with the website. With all the recent negative publicity we would like to start fresh and get the ball rolling in the right direction.

We need designs for:

-legendary/hero members

-sr members

-full members

You need to make sure that included in the designs is a link to www.girlbtc.com. and also be sure to include both versions of the game two games  girlchoosing  and onevsone

The design contest will start now and will run til april 26th. At that time girlbtc staff and admin will choose the winner of the contest. Everyone may submit entries but only 1 winner will be chosen for a .2btc payment

Try to be creative in your submissions. Colorful is accepted but not required. Plain and simple is also welcomed. As previously stated we will choose the winners on april 26th. Winner of the selected designs we choose to use on the website will be required to submit the bb codes to us before payment will be sent.

I will be contacting devthedev or monbux to escrow this deal so no worries on non payment. We do want to make a better image for ourselves and i hope the community can look at the past as a mistake and that we are trying to become a name in the btc gaming world.

Sig campaign will be set to start sometime the following week after winners are chosen. Devthedev or monbux if you read this please contact me so i can have admin ship you funds to hold for escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: