Pages:
Author

Topic: Girlbtc.com******No Registration*****Blockchain-Based-------Players V.S. Players - page 10. (Read 13334 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Boy girl ?? Lol So it's like that battle game where whoever has the most btc voted for them wins ? Sounds like red or green fish. The one fish eats the other.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
Exactly. No money is risked from the owner end but he makes 1-2% profit depending upon the btc played in a round.
Then why is it being promoted as 0% house edge game?

house edge

0-1 btc   0
1-10btc  1%
10+btc  2%
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Exactly. No money is risked from the owner end but he makes 1-2% profit depending upon the btc played in a round.
Then why is it being promoted as 0% house edge game?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

A:in this situation ,if the boy win , the first 1 btc will be doubled , so the boy side will be returned 11 btc.
if the girl win , the boy's 9 btc will be returned and the girl get 2 btc returned.

Added to the FAQ  thanks..

any more questions  ,please feel free here.

That is little confusing for me if boy side have 10BTC and girl have only 1BTC, in case if girl won than they get only 1BTC almost get doubled amount only 2BTC, and the remaining 9BTC will get returned to players? girl would not get the whole prize pool.

Basically it is a doubler game.

You bet 1 BTC on boy and 2 BTC on girl is bet by someone else. If boy wins you will get 2BTC and 1BTC will be returned to the one who bet on girl.

Chances on both is 50-50 so one will always get double if he/she wins. It is not like fishbitfish that whoever has the biggest pot will win and such game idea is really bad and unfair IMO.

So, basically, it is a player vs player game, where no house money is risked. Is not it?

legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

A:in this situation ,if the boy win , the first 1 btc will be doubled , so the boy side will be returned 11 btc.
if the girl win , the boy's 9 btc will be returned and the girl get 2 btc returned.

That is little confusing for me if boy side have 10BTC and girl have only 1BTC, in case if girl won than they get only 1BTC almost get doubled amount only 2BTC, and the remaining 9BTC will get returned to players? girl would not get the whole prize pool.

You bet 1 BTC on boy and 2 BTC on girl is bet by someone else. If boy wins you will get 2BTC and 1BTC will be returned to the one who bet on girl.

Chances on both is 50-50 so one will always get double if he/she wins. It is not like fishbitfish that whoever has the biggest pot will win and such game idea is really bad and unfair IMO.

So, basically, it is a player vs player game, where no house money is risked. Is not it?
girlbtc.com

uhmmm..... the site is simply arranged.

any comments?

of course , I always recommend you to focus on the principle of the game , not the good look.

the house edge is 0 for bet under 1btc

www.girlbtc.com
girlbtc.com

so for example, there is 10btc on boy and 1btc on girl, what will happen if the boy wins the round? if girl wins the round you would only pay 1btc and keep 9btc from the boy?

Added to the FAQ  thanks..

any more questions  ,please feel free here.

[/quote]

yes returned to the boy , the girl only get her 1 btc doubled not whole prize pool.

in other word , you can only wish to double your bet at most in girlbtc.com

and if you win , but other part has not enough to pay , you win nothing , that's the boy get 11btc back while 9 of the 11 get nothing but himself back

legendary

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

so for example, there is 10btc on boy and 1btc on girl, what will happen if the boy wins the round? if girl wins the round you would only pay 1btc and keep 9btc from the boy?

[/quote]

girlbtc.com
i found this on your site

the winner get his/her btc doubled when the opposite has enough to pay.

so in that case, 9btc will return to players who bet on the boy? is there any case this happened in the past rounds?

all rounds(13 rounds finished) is shown in the page    www.girlbtc.com   so far no big bet like 9 btc

PS: we open rounds 100 block a time , so it is almost 1000mins.  setting this long term because we are really new(with this new game) and now designing and coding the site.

currently no min and max , you can also sent one satoshi( if you don't mind your trans fee from your side)
girlbtc.com
I'm curious how do you profit or maintain your site if there's no house edge. This game reminded me of fishbitfish because of the pvp like concept.

the bet more than 10 btc will be charged 2%

1-10btc will be charged 1%  that's our profit.

You didn't mention what fee will be for the round under 1 btc, just 1 round gone above 1 btc and rest are less than this amount, in that case how you will survive and maintain your services?

hmmmm.....  good questions

1.no fee for bet under 1 btc(this is promotion),if you bet 0.99btc from one address in a round , and 0.99 from another in same round it is also house edge free.  even the round goes to 100 VS 100, am I clear
2.yes , we haven't made money now. we are just waiting big whales to make btc gamble in a new step.not just idling with small bets wasting time and house edge.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

so in that case, 9btc will return to players who bet on the boy? is there any case this happened in the past rounds?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I'm curious how do you profit or maintain your site if there's no house edge. This game reminded me of fishbitfish because of the pvp like concept.

You didn't mention what fee will be for the round under 1 btc, just 1 round gone above 1 btc and rest are less than this amount, in that case how you will survive and maintain your services?
girlbtc.com

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
girlbtc.com

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

legendary
Round 12:   we judge this round by  block #433600
girl 1LgjCtjkTLaCBUjKxyWoRQYTeoqKJUQjDS         0.800 BTC
boy14CJ5jhGHSNA5DtsauyjbKf4wkScZNowy2      0.000 BTC
updated 4:00  9/10/2016

seems someone is finding big bet.  0.8 btc  500usd
i can't even figured out how to play this , no FAQ no How To Play. and very awful design Sad , you should hiring somoene to design your site.
nobody interested if you run the business like this

Well owner has also the same concern for his site. He has already hired someone I guess to make the site look good and understandable for gamblers.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

i can't even figured out how to play this , no FAQ no How To Play. and very awful design Sad , you should hiring somoene to design your site.
nobody interested if you run the business like this
girlbtc.com

Pages:
Jump to: