Pages:
Author

Topic: give me some tips about trading?? - page 9. (Read 5319 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
August 15, 2017, 01:55:49 PM
hi I am new here..So I am start a trading in different market place.. can you give some tips about trading.now which exchanger is best for trading?

Only 2 exchanges are the best for me, first poloniex and bittrex though there's another contender which is shapeshift.io

Don't use yobit.net as it will just going to give you some headache in terms of their support.

They are the worst exchange after all.

Poloniex and Kraken has some issues regarding their services right now, not sure if already resolved.
And bittrex seems lead the way in term of global trading volume as listed here; https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ after Bithumb, but bittrex withdrawal fees is pretty high as much BTC0.001 when the last time I've withdraw my bitcoin.
I don't know about shapesift.io, but as long as these trading exchanges could process deposit and people easily to withdraw what belongs to them, then it's your choice to trade on which exchange.

First learn how to do trading later you can go for live trading. To trade, i also suggest you to do in Bittrex the rates are bit high, but they are legit and fast confirmation to compare other exchange sites. I am very comfortable on this site if you want you can try in Poloniex. After Bittrex I will suggest this site.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
August 15, 2017, 01:41:20 PM
trading involves skills, and the skill can be acquired, it can be learnt either,the more you are involved in trade the more you understand the concept. you can make it from many of this cryptocoin  but we all also grew overtime to understand which is better
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
August 15, 2017, 01:40:39 PM
hi I am new here..So I am start a trading in different market place.. can you give some tips about trading.now which exchanger is best for trading?

Only 2 exchanges are the best for me, first poloniex and bittrex though there's another contender which is shapeshift.io

Don't use yobit.net as it will just going to give you some headache in terms of their support.

Poloniex and Kraken has some issues regarding their services right now, not sure if already resolved.
And bittrex seems lead the way in term of global trading volume as listed here; https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ after Bithumb, but bittrex withdrawal fees is pretty high as much BTC0.001 when the last time I've withdraw my bitcoin.
I don't know about shapesift.io, but as long as these trading exchanges could process deposit and people easily to withdraw what belongs to them, then it's your choice to trade on which exchange.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 15, 2017, 01:27:10 PM
You should read and study most of the thread on trading on this forum then download meta trade4 software leaned how candlesticks indicators work from there open account with some popular exchangers trading platform like poloniex, c-cex.com and bittrex. Fund the account with little satoshi and start trading for experienced first before profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 15, 2017, 01:15:18 PM
The only tip that I could give you in don't panic at all times, be positive, and hope. But always do your research about trading. A lot of traders don't usually apply this, so it's up to you, my friend.  Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
PRE - SALE ON OCT 20th
August 15, 2017, 05:44:28 AM
Trading needs always experience while learning you need to follow some specific steps to make money on it. In trading, you need to remember is, patience is the key factor when you are trading. It is impossible to make money without having any patience.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
August 15, 2017, 05:38:58 AM
You are a beginner in the trading so I prefer to you to study first all of the information about trading. You muat have a knowledge before you enter the trading world. Watch first in the youtube for you to learn how to trade
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
August 15, 2017, 04:54:14 AM

There are many exchangers to choose from. The livecoin, HitBtc, Poloniex, and Bittrex are the top names in the market. I prefer Livecoin as it is easy for me to use. The exchange is fast in processing buy and sell orders (well all of them) but I feel close with livecoin.

Okay, so some tips for trading on the exchangers: First of all study your exchangers, what coins are listed on the exchanger because not all coins will be available on them. Choose your preferred coin, the preferred coin would be with stable historical data, most pumped, and regulated volume. Choose form the exchanger top list and that would be easy to work with it. Buy these coins and wait for them to get pumped. Believe me you could start getting profits from 24 hours to two days also. Learn the skills slowly and develop your trades soon. 
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
August 15, 2017, 04:21:22 AM
I'd say to pick just few coins and hold for a long period of time (at least 6 months). You gotta be patient, but this way you can get huge returns on your investment. Just look what happened to stratis for example. Otherwise, if you do day trading you'll get small returns and burn lots of money on exchange fees.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
August 15, 2017, 04:07:59 AM

Don't use Poloniex. They have huge problems: users lost their funds there

Well just go with the second choice which is bittrex and shapeshift.io and good thing here that so far I haven't seen suggesting btc-e.

We know that they have also a problem today.

Bittrex will be a good choice.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
August 14, 2017, 05:04:00 PM
if you are firstimer trading try to buy a cheap coin then sell in to high price
Yes, you're right to buy them a coin, which is very low in price and then keeps the coin for some time when its price increases, then sell this coin to a large price. But I think that firstly he needs himself to expert in trading and then when he understands about trading well then start trade with coins and also save yourself from scams. And I am sure that all these paths will be taken him to success.
But there will be no guarantee that all cheaper coins will bounce back to get you profits. Some heavily dumped coins may get further dump like reaching one satoshi value also. So, buying cheaper coins may not be a right decisions most of the times. But, you can go for buying bitcoins when there will be some corrections.

I guess now we cannot expect any correction but once bitcoin prices reaching $5000 levels then we can expect a big correction toward $4200 levels too. Then that must be the right buying zone.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 14, 2017, 02:02:39 PM
Yes, you're right to buy them a coin, which is very low in price and then keeps the coin for some time when its price increases, then sell this coin to a large price. But I think that firstly he needs himself to expert in trading and then when he understands about trading well then start trade with coins and also save yourself from scams. And I am sure that all these paths will be taken him to success.
For beginners, you should first learn to understand the basics of trading. You can learn it here: https://www.weusecoins.com/bitcoin-trading/
Trading seems simple to buy at low prices and sell at high prices but in reality, trading requires strategy, speculation, and information about the future of a coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
August 14, 2017, 08:09:32 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 14, 2017, 08:04:48 AM
The first rule when you enter this market is to stay calm when prices fall and search plenty of good news about the altcoin you are investing in. I think this will help you to be aware of when the market should buy and when to sell
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
August 14, 2017, 06:33:09 AM
As far as I'm trading, bittrex and poloniex are best exchanger I've ever used but if you're asking for the most favorite one, bittrex is the one
I'm recommend to watch other community before start to choose your coin and look their pattern on graph since altcoin are more riskier than bitcoin but being trader yield more profit than investor
Activity: 96
Merit: 100
RUcoin - Revolution on Universe
August 14, 2017, 06:28:22 AM
For trading you have to observe market in starting time, and research Which coin good for investment and from which altcoin you can get profit. Main thing you have to patience in trading platform because sometime may be some altcoin you buy at high price and suddenly price go down at that time you have to wait for sometime to sell that coin still price go up.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 03:41:34 AM

Don't use Poloniex. They have huge problems: users lost their funds there
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
August 14, 2017, 03:36:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
August 14, 2017, 03:15:59 AM

unfortunately there is no simple answer to which exchange is the best. most of them are good enough for trading but sometimes they differ on some aspects that makes one better than the other but which aspect you are looking for can be different from person to person.

one the things most traders look for is trading fees. for example poloniex has lower fees (I think it is 0.1-0.15%) but bittrex has higher fees 0.25%
another thing is their support: for example again poloniex has terrible support but bittrex has a better one (not the best but it is better).
sometimes the withdrawal fees are also an issue, but mostly in exchanges that work with fiat because fiat withdrawals are the most expensive.
some people also care about the interface of the exchange. check them out yourself to see if you like the charts, the books,...

in the end I suggest finding a couple of exchanges like the top 10 and check each one out, read their ToS, their verification process, read some feedback on them and see their fees,... if you liked them then sign up.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
August 14, 2017, 03:10:30 AM
Of course before you trade you must have a capital to start a trading. There are many trusted sites of exchanger like bittrex, poloniex, cex , liquio and many many more. Exchanger is not a issue, you must have a strategies and techniques.
Pages:
Jump to: