Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me your vote on Citizen Finance token, HOLD / SELL ? - page 5. (Read 495 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If you believe the token can increase more than now, you should hold it for more and not do anything except wait for more. Perhaps, you can sell for some amount of CIFI to take your investment money back so you can search for the other coins. That is what I may do to profit from CIFI because I don't know if the price can still increase to the high price. Or you can sell it at once for all amounts and wait for the other correction to buy back the token so you can have more amount of CIFI.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
well, most likely the price could be above $ 400 to be very high at this time. see the price of this coin was below $ 10, and the current price is in the range of $ 300. to be honest I've been watching the development of this coin ever since. unfortunately i didn't buy it, but just included in my plan. after all, the people who hold these coins have already made a profit.
If you don't believe that this coin can reach $500, you can sell 30% or 40% to take advantage of it. You can buy it back when the price drops. well, let's see how this coin at the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
I made a mention of CIFI here a few weeks ago. It was a token I saw the very few days it got listed on Coingecko and bought a few around $3. It later went down and a lot of people freaked out. The maximum supply is nice and tokenomics is great. It's a token with great potential. To even think it's listed on just PancakeSwap alone and it's doing this great tells us the token has utility. It could even hit $500 before the end of December.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I can say that the coin is very promising at the moment. And it all depends at what stage this coin will still grow and be in demand in the cryptocurrency market. This is just a token, this is not Bitcoin or Ethereum in which we can safely talk about future prospects. Personally, my advice is to just sell this CIFI coin and get a good amount from the sale. This will be the most correct decision in this situation. And you have earned money. Otherwise, you can simply lose and be late at any time, the price of the token may fall sharply. And then you just have to regret not selling it on time.
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
CITIZEN FINANCE (CIFI) - The token is currently rising in value and is constantly rising. Listing on a decentralized exchange is a gaming platform and you can get information from someone at market cap. If you know of this project please let me know. How high the price of this coin could go in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: