Pages:
Author

Topic: Give this bitcoin test... - page 5. (Read 1608 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
October 03, 2021, 01:50:18 AM
I will recommend this test to members in my local community. It was fun!
Sure you should recommend such mind boggling test to your local community and make them familiar with such questions that could unlock their mind powers and open more knowledge doors for them.They will surely like the test and happy that members are scoring good even in economics related questions.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
October 02, 2021, 03:40:39 AM
Here is my final result:

I honestly, thought I would do better but the test wasn't easy. I didn't expect such a strong focus on monetary terms and policies. I had to guess some of it, especially the questions that involved statistics.

I will recommend this test to members in my local community. It was fun!
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
October 02, 2021, 03:11:02 AM
Damn, this quiz took 10 minutes of my time and there were lots of financial jargons.

One mistake made on the first question itself because I thought the 'Next' button would evaluate my answer Tongue

legendary
October 02, 2021, 02:44:34 AM
It seems to me that you are starting with a bad framework in the first place to even presume that the criminal element rate in bitcoin has come down at all.  In other words, the criminal rate in bitcoin was likely never high, but only a myth spread by bitcoin naysayers and nocoiners... and they can fuck off with their nonsense.
The reasons is the results people are seeing is just an false ratio spread by the fake articles and comparing it with criminal related activities to divert users from knowing the true picture behind the bitcoin.You simply google fiat related crimes and you will see million dollars fund transfer.Bitcoin was never used by criminals for illicit activities on large scale after the shut down of Silk Road but still many are living in delusional world where btc is portrayed as negative currency.But if we check in deep we would find all these are rumours to cover the inflationary fiat by mainstream media and government.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
October 01, 2021, 12:09:48 PM
By the way, I doubt that bitcoin had ever had more than a percent or two involved in criminal activities, and sure it would not really be an easy dynamic to measure.. but of course, the mainstream media would have hardly been credible in its historical representations about what is bitcoin or about how bitcoin was supposedly being used... so surely in the reliance upon deceptive mainstream media representations (maybe interviewing a nocoiner or a bitcoin naysayer as if such a person was representative of actual objective knowledge), we may well have concluded that at least 70% of bitcoin's usage was either criminal or had criminal intentions, even if then being used by grandmas.

I am not really sure how much of it is true but when I read about it on the internet around 2 years ago they said that the bitcoins used for criminal activities accounted for a 40% in the beginning.
Since then the bitcoin usage for criminal activities has decreased to less than 10%.

But anyway, it's good to see that the number has decreased to less than 1%. I think most of the credit for it goes to the traders and investors.

It seems to me that you are starting with a bad framework in the first place to even presume that the criminal element rate in bitcoin has come down at all.  In other words, the criminal rate in bitcoin was likely never high, but only a myth spread by bitcoin naysayers and nocoiners... and they can fuck off with their nonsense.

I will grant that regarding greater and greater adoption, we have likely gotten more and more mainstream usage of bitcoin; however, bitcoin still remains a pretty damned niche item - and not very widely adopted, and also not very widely able to be used.  Of course, there are some niches in which bitcoin is able to be used more and likely to be adopted more because of such usage - which would include some of the happenings in El Salvador with the greater abilities to send and receive with hardly any fees - and also some various incentive creations (even through the El Salvador government) to attempt to get bitcoin used more and more easily.

I would like to make one more point in terms of trying to compare bitcoin with the usage of cash, and we know that the anonymity of cash allows it to be used in various crimes, yet on a personal level, it seems to me to be much more preferable to have the ability to use cash - because privacy is important, and there are a variety ways that there are attempts to vilify cash and even our own behaviors have been to use cash less and less and less, so in those regards, we have been using more and more of our privacy - and surely any kinds of moves of central bank digital currencies are not going to have abilities to preserve privacy like cash does... but bitcoin does have those abilities, which also makes it more of an amazing phenomena in terms of the preservation of privacy. 

Maybe it is worth pointing out that focusing on increases or decreases in bitcoin being used in criminal endeavors is likely a pretty damned BIG ASS distraction - because I personally believe that it remains way more important to focus on ways to enhance, enable and preserve privacy rather than getting trapped in some kind of false dilemmas, including desires for less criminal activities, in which your focus on such vague concepts  likely causes you to under appreciate more important values in regards to privacy and being able to have some freedoms that are associated with privacy without having to necessarily presume that so many people are bad and causing losses of freedoms to a lot of normies who deserve to live with various ways to enjoy privacy in their value transactions.. without being presumed a criminal merely because they want privacy and they value privacy and they want the same for other people to be able to enjoy and have available means to transact with privacy.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 01, 2021, 09:28:13 AM
By the way, I doubt that bitcoin had ever had more than a percent or two involved in criminal activities, and sure it would not really be an easy dynamic to measure.. but of course, the mainstream media would have hardly been credible in its historical representations about what is bitcoin or about how bitcoin was supposedly being used... so surely in the reliance upon deceptive mainstream media representations (maybe interviewing a nocoiner or a bitcoin naysayer as if such a person was representative of actual objective knowledge), we may well have concluded that at least 70% of bitcoin's usage was either criminal or had criminal intentions, even if then being used by grandmas.

I am not really sure how much of it is true but when I read about it on the internet around 2 years ago they said that the bitcoins used for criminal activities accounted for a 40% in the beginning.
Since then the bitcoin usage for criminal activities has decreased to less than 10%.

But anyway, it's good to see that the number has decreased to less than 1%. I think most of the credit for it goes to the traders and investors.
legendary
October 01, 2021, 01:19:23 AM
But I am really happy to find out that less than 1% of bitcoins are used in criminal activities.
We have come a long way and it's good to be here.
As @JJG is already mentioned that mainstream media is always busy in criticising bitcoin as they all are central government puppets and will not talk against them and most of the time they talk nonsense stuff.The bitcoin criminal related activities were mostly used in Silk road and dark web as many bitcoins were seized by the FED after the shut down in 2013-14 and were crimes not occuring before that? The hackers and criminals are way smart than normal person and know that bitcoin is pseudo anonymous and can be tracked down by government and preferably not use much of it.The transactions usually takes place face to face with fiat and can banks know which serial number notes are used for such things? Simply no and there are many more reasons to argue on that but we don't really care.The bitcoin is and will be best.

Thanks for arranging such an exam. I am week in mining, proof of work,  hash rate related question. But I learn something from this test.
Not everyone's is perfect in each field and your economic and bitcoin section is strong.Moreover learning is continuing phase so best wishes to you for that.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 264
September 30, 2021, 12:41:58 PM
Thanks for arranging such an exam. I am week in mining, proof of work,  hash rate related question. But I learn something from this test. My score is
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
September 30, 2021, 12:38:44 PM
I must say I am really bad at economics since I was unable to answer the questions related to world economy.
This is my score

But I am really happy to find out that less than 1% of bitcoins are used in criminal activities.

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
September 30, 2021, 12:24:25 PM
I must say I am really bad at economics since I was unable to answer the questions related to world economy.
This is my score

legendary
September 30, 2021, 06:25:38 AM
My score is not high grade but satisfactory. Thanks for the test.
They are still good so don't make comparisons with others as this is just for learning and try to cover your weak points.

It was enjoyable, hope to see more tests of this type.
Will surely work on them and try to find such competitive test for all of us that can enhance our knowledge on overall basis.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
September 30, 2021, 03:37:17 AM
It was enjoyable, hope to see more tests of this type.

Activity: 126
Merit: 128
September 30, 2021, 03:25:24 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1
September 30, 2021, 02:53:39 AM
My score is not high grade but satisfactory. Thanks for the test.

Activity: 173
Merit: 7
September 29, 2021, 10:14:47 PM
Here is my score. Thank you for this test. It is refreshing to the mind  Cheesy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 2
September 29, 2021, 09:48:50 PM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
September 29, 2021, 01:56:25 PM
Some questions I answered incorrectly. But I came to know about them through this exam.

Here is my score...
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
September 29, 2021, 08:05:20 AM
most probably the questions are not biased as they cover different context and provide some basic knowledge to you and some future references which you are saying.But overall it's worth giving a shot.
I said specially one question was kind of biased but not all the other questions. Rest are okay. I mentioned which one I'm talking about. Please check the bold part of the above post. You will get my point.
Thank you for the merit and yeah, I have edited the post with small image size. Hope this is okay now.
legendary
September 29, 2021, 06:03:46 AM
Great one for newbie to start with and to have further research to learn more although it was a tough one for some questions for my too. However, I managed to get the "MERIT" 40. Few were silly mistakes, few were totally out of my knowledge.
I think some questions are biased. I forgot to take screenshot of them, specially the one which have By 2025 at the beginning.

So now you know the answers to those which were out of your knowledge and most probably the questions are not biased as they cover different context and provide some basic knowledge to you and some future references which you are saying.But overall it's worth giving a shot.

But just edit the screenshot with img height=200 as it's quite big as per the rules.Enjoy your merit Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
September 29, 2021, 01:34:28 AM
Great one for newbie to start with and to have further research to learn more although it was a tough one for some questions for my too. However, I managed to get the "MERIT" 40. Few were silly mistakes, few were totally out of my knowledge.
I think some questions are biased. I forgot to take screenshot of them, specially the one which have By 2025 at the beginning.

Anyway, it was a good one and here's my score.

Pages:
Jump to: