Pages:
Author

Topic: Give your opinion about the current market and future - page 8. (Read 1366 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin

Look at the bounce we just had today.
I predict the price will go up from now expecting to have 10k at the end of this year. After that we will see a bullish 2019.
I believe only this year will be bearish, the rest will just being green and going up.

It is easier said than done

Though I don't mind a bullish trend from now on and the whole 2019 being the year of the bull (or fat cats, for the record), but we haven't yet seen anything that could be construed as a return to a long-term bullish trend. About a month or so ago the Bitcoin price went well over 7000 dollars and now we are back to where we started from, i.e. at 6700. In other words, so far the expectations of a bull trend is nothing more but wishful thinking. We need to break 8000 to reliably claim a trend reversal (from a sideways market to a rising one)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin

I predict the price will go up from now expecting to have 10k at the end of this year. After that we will see a bullish 2019.
I believe only this year will be bearish, the rest will just being green and going up.
I think it is impossible to reach 10k at the end of this year.It has some rise that does not mean the arrival of the bull market.Maybe it will usher in a new big drop.We must always be vigilant in this market..
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
Yes your opinion very nice.I see crypto market all coin & altcoin some increase and decrease.Now the CRYTPO market is 80% descending. Let's hope the crypto market will grow very soon. I had to buy some ethereum and altcoin. So if you invest in some bitcoin and altcoin. Hopefully, the crypto market will be able to earn a lot of money after the price increases.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Price of coins in the market right now is still down and little bit rising up for other coins for me this all coins will expecting increase inthe future someday.
We can't neglect some possibilities that coins prices will soar again and witness its bullish trend. Though it won't be in instant way but there is a certain time for it. We just be positive and it needs the community participation for fast recovery and could sustain its greatness.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Price of coins in the market right now is still down and little bit rising up for other coins for me this all coins will expecting increase inthe future someday.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
Like the multitude of people on here I also think that the current market has shown some good signs but whether that will hold for long its only a matter of time. However, I envision the future of crypto to be good.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I believe this will be a end year that is full of surprises like last year, still 3 months before 2018 is finished. I continue to buy cheap coins now and will sell them in November-December next month
I also have high hopes that there will be surprises before the end of this year.Though its hard to believe knowing that the market is really in dump,i know bitcoin will somehow make skyrocket again making all of us greatly surprise.Just keep on buying and holding potential coins,we will still end up gaining huge profits.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Currently market facing crash and most of coins on bottom line and it is best opportunity to buy and invest in different reliable coins and hold for future.Market will rise soon just need to hold with patience till find best moment to cash out.
Activity: 1008
After a long time bear market, maybe we are going to see the bull market very soon. The bull market can start from the Mid of the October! Because on 30th September, If SEC rejects Bitcoin and cryptocurrency again then we can see a red market for a short time. To make people and crypto holders strong, the crypto market really needs a good pump. I think The bear market time is over and the good future is coming to lay on our hands.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Bitcoin's dominance begins to decrease, finally. If BTC will close on a daily above $6700 it's fine, above $7000 - it's great and then, perhaps, we can see some more alts moves
Activity: 868
According to my knowledges on technical analysis I think that the market continue to fall until the end of May of 2019. So there is possibility of falling market capitalization below $ 100B.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
I believe this will be a end year that is full of surprises like last year, still 3 months before 2018 is finished. I continue to buy cheap coins now and will sell them in November-December next month
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Nothing new,the crypto market is just keeps bumping and dumping at the regular intervals which keeps the prices of crypto currencies at certain range,for bitcoin $6000 to $7000 and for other coins respective ranges.But this also good time for the traders because we can identify that the prices were moving at certain range so we have to buy at bottom and sell and the top range will make more profits.
Yes, there is a good time now for the market to be traded on the day trading. And at the market uptrend, I will be able to opt for the top of the top. I hope the market will be up soon
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

I can't quite agree that top altcoins are oversold

This is what we (want to) think judging by their continuous fall. We implicitly assume that they have already fallen enough, but the unpleasant truth is we don't know that for certain as we don't know where the true bottom is and when we reach it. Strictly speaking, the bottom is around zero for all these coins, so anything above it is in fact an overbought state, and we can only speculate and squeeze small profits here and there. Some coins like Litecoin and Ethereum have uses outside speculation, and that moves their use value above zero but how much we don't know. As for myself, I don't think that much
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
we dropped from 6700 and we still dont have the CBOE ETF rejection/postponement. going below 6k is likely, but you never know. If the ETF gets approved or if for some reason, the postponement doesnt cause FUD, we can see a " no more predictable FUD" pump. the market is still bearish but if you pay attention even beyond ripple, a lot more coins are having erratic double digit gains in even uneventful days
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
I think this is a good moment to buy cryptocurrency because usually will be much good news in end-year. And then the price will be up to 3x or more.
So, anything can happen. Everyone will just have to wait and see if the prediction will come true.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
I think that now the situation has calmed down a bit. We observe the flat of bitcoin prices, which, I guess, will turn into growth or another fall before October 17th. If in the near future we overcome the $ 6,800 mark, then I think that we will have further growth in the area of ​​7800 $.
According to the latest news, Google removes strict restrictions on the advertising of crypto currencies (of course, they still have many conditions) from October 2018. I think this should have a positive impact on the market.
I expect that in the near future there will be a few more positive news, which will lead us to higher prices for crypto currencies.
But of course I don't forget preparing for a bad version of events.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Top 100 coins always good to pick, when bitcoin as main crypto up, some of them will follow it like Ethereum. So if you really know what is the risk, you maybe will pick that top 100 coins to buy and hold.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Rising wedge plays into a falling wedge which i see the apex being roughly 6350ish area. Hope you all know your patterns by now if not rising wedge is bearish, falling wedge is bullish. So i expect a rise up to 6700 after testing upper resistance of 6900 once again.

Still you have confusion about the bottom value of Bitcoin correct. I have the same doubt when the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies bump and dump next to that instantly.
It may be fluctuative now but expecting it will be turned Positive end of this year or next to this year here mate.
Pages:
Jump to: