Pages:
Author

Topic: Give your ratings - page 2. (Read 482 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 472
Humanity, my Religion.
July 28, 2023, 01:09:37 AM
Over the month or do I say 4 to 5 months ago I was curious and eager on how to change my posting pattern also to increase in making quality post either via comments & replies or creating good quality topics.
However as times goes I picked up some advise from people over here and start practicing on it, as a beginner I wouldn't know how fast or how well I am increasing all less few people over here can take a look at my profile to judge if actually I am gradually making progress.
I am sure one of the reasons why you put more effort to improve your post quality is because you were criticized and corrected when you made some mistakes. This shows that you need this criticism or attacks as you call it to evaluate your performance and improve your post quality. So don't be scared of criticism because they are not personal attacks but worthy counsel. They might sound harsh, but they make a lot of meaning if you push aside the harsh words and embrace the advice.

Sometimes not necessarily mean that everyone must apply for a review either to get merits before their profile could be reviewed, naturally newbies( to full members) profile are meant to be reviewed and encouraged them on the area you felt they aren't doing well to enable them being more constructive and creative than to just applied for a post to get review to earn merits. Sincerely speaking if this is done I think there are some people who would make corrections that's, if only such persons had zeal and passionate enough to be useful to the forum.
There are no forum rules that mandate anybody to do post reviews for any rank of the forum. Merits are distributed based on the personal discretion of these merit sources. But some merit sources have given members the privileged of applying for post reviews and there are other threads where members' posts are reviewed. You can find them and apply. Not getting merit might not necessarily mean that you are not a quality poster and receiving many merit is not also a pointer that you are doing well. So don't rely on merit as your main grade for your performance. I know merit is a motivator, but don't lose your zeal and passion when it not coming the way you expect.

Regarding my rating SmartGold01, you are not doing badly and I am sure in no time you will achieve your next rank. I supported you with one merit. Keep improving.
Activity: 532
Merit: 618
July 27, 2023, 05:40:15 PM
Please I don't mean any insult and I wouldn't want anyone to start attacking me,

This shouldn't bother you at all, unless you are not determined to go far here on this forum. In everything that we do or in every opinion that we share, we should not expect everyone to always share their opinion in our favor. As we all have different ways of thinking, our responses are supposed to be different. What matters is for you to choose a few points and advice that you think will be beneficial to you on your journey here and live with the rest. Don't ever allow anyone to put you under pressure.

You are a bit older than me here in the forum. In the little time that I have spent here, if there is one thing that I have learned so well, it is that consistency is the major key to growth. So long as you don't give up, you will definitely achieve more things here.

Regarding post quality, I'm not sure if I'm in the best position to rate that, but from the little time that I have spent with your posts, I find them okay as they are being made based on what one knows about something and nothing more. We keep learning every day, and the more you hear, the more you will grow both in knowledge and in the way you share your teachings without even noticing it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
July 27, 2023, 05:37:03 PM
Not everyone can give you constructive advice - but not all criticism post needs to be deleted just because you disagree. You just need to have thick skin instead of thin ears - it will help you grow stronger in the midst of the storm.

I haven't seen or checked your posting history - but based on your performance in merit history over the last 120 days, you are objectively not a junk poster or spammer. So don't worry too much about other people's opinions as long as you keep trying to get better - it takes patience and consistency.

Surely I will overcome any kind of criticisms, and thank you for the kind feedback and encouragement so far..
I still have to narrow down myself to be able to get the hinddens of here that was why I made a humble request to have my profile reviewed and give back your cool ratings as I believe there are areas I still needs guidance and correction just as Stalker22 said above.

~
And again I made this topic self moderated as I won't take any hate words from anyone just as I had explained earlier any hate speech leads to immediately deletion.

Embrace constructive criticism as a tool for self-improvement, and do not be afraid of it. But, if you come across criticism that is purely meant to harm or provoke, just brush it off and ignore it.

As for checking out your post history, I will add that to my to-do list and take a look when I have a bit more time. I have some smerit to share.

Thank you for your kind words and sorry if you think I am already weak, usually I know such words do comes in as much we keeps involving ourselves with people such hate words and criticism are inevitable because they must speak whatever that comes out from their minds without undermining how hurt it would be to the direct person. Actually I wasn't in a good condition I would had withstand any pressure but my heart is already poisoned before I made this post, so I wouldn't be that free mind to start exchanging hate words I think it could do more harm than the way I thought.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
July 27, 2023, 05:08:59 PM
~
And again I made this topic self moderated as I won't take any hate words from anyone just as I had explained earlier any hate speech leads to immediately deletion.

Embrace constructive criticism as a tool for self-improvement, and do not be afraid of it. But, if you come across criticism that is purely meant to harm or provoke, just brush it off and ignore it.

As for checking out your post history, I will add that to my to-do list and take a look when I have a bit more time. I have some smerit to share.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
July 27, 2023, 04:35:37 PM
Not everyone can give you constructive advice - but not all criticism post needs to be deleted just because you disagree. You just need to have thick skin instead of thin ears - it will help you grow stronger in the midst of the storm.

I haven't seen or checked your posting history - but based on your performance in merit history over the last 120 days, you are objectively not a junk poster or spammer. So don't worry too much about other people's opinions as long as you keep trying to get better - it takes patience and consistency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 35
STRAIGHT FORWARD
July 27, 2023, 04:32:53 PM
As a women you can never go wrong. Keep going and good luck. Foxpup 🦊 should recognize this thread.
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
July 27, 2023, 04:24:22 PM
I don't really know to post here or to post at meta but if here not the right place then I wouldn't mind taking immediate effect to move to the right section.

Over the month or do I say 4 to 5 months ago I was curious and eager on how to change my posting pattern also to increase in making quality post either via comments & replies or creating good quality topics.
However as times goes I picked up some advise from people over here and start practicing on it, as a beginner I wouldn't know how fast or how well I am increasing all less few people over here can take a look at my profile to judge if actually I am gradually making progress.

I don't really wanna bug anyone for review to merits my post but is just a simple truth I need to know that you are increasing that is to say "Yes you are gradually changing for good" or "Put more efforts while making post in this section of the board" but however, if you feels they are worth the effort being put on those posts then you can spare some merits to it and give back your ratings in this thread then I would know where to make my adjustment.

Sometimes not necessarily mean that everyone must apply for a review either to get merits before their profile could be reviewed, naturally newbies( to full members) profile are meant to be reviewed and encouraged them on the area you felt they aren't doing well to enable them being more constructive and creative than to just applied for a post to get review to earn merits. Sincerely speaking if this is done I think there are some people who would make corrections that's, if only such persons had zeal and passionate enough to be useful to the forum.

Please I don't mean any insult and I wouldn't want anyone to start attacking me, I just need this to make me happy tonight as I already had a very bad day today, so needed someone to rate me and cheer me up.
Love you all

Pages:
Jump to: