Pages:
Author

Topic: █ GIVEAWAY █ CoinGG.com – Roulette – 50mBTC give-away - page 7. (Read 6457 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
New bitcoin roullete CoinGG.com is giving away total amount of 50mB for the first 100 players (0.5 mB for each) who post in this thread.

Info graphic about CoinGG features (Autospin, Invest, Referral program)

Link to our main thread

Rules
  • Post your CoinGG.com ID here (img where you can find it)
  • BitcoinTalk.org activity bigger or equal to 15
  • One request per BitcoinTalk account

Gracias for your gift sir  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
Logged in as Soappa (101759) Grin
Activity: 633
UID: 101732   
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
My ID:101731

Thanks
Activity: 148
bbb787   

Thanks.

Received the bonus.

The site works perfectly, the design is neat and the withdrawal is instant. Will definitely play more. Cheesy
Activity: 148
bbb787   

Thanks.
Activity: 336
Activity: 308
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
I turned the 0.5 into 5. and then started a loss streak, last I seen was .64 still in balance, refreshed, and it was gone?

So when you refreshed the balance was zero? Also was the auto spin running when you were refreshing the page?

What we see in database is that you played with auto spin the whole time except for last 2 bets and one bet 2 minutes before that.
\

I don't even remember lol, it's all good though, not like it was btc that I bought lol
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I turned the 0.5 into 5. and then started a loss streak, last I seen was .64 still in balance, refreshed, and it was gone?

So when you refreshed the balance was zero? Also was the auto spin running when you were refreshing the page?

What we see in database is that you played with auto spin the whole time except for last 2 bets and one bet 2 minutes before that.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
thanks got it and lost but it was really fun. will deposit soon
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
Simple and neat.
Let me try this Cheesy
usermame: DBSHCK

thanks Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 143
user: de_bit (101724)   

Thank you
Lol site said I busted all the mBTC I had, when I should still have 0.65, it just disappeared?

I see you have made 859 bets with sum of total profit -0.5 mB. Can you tell us what exactly happened?

Lol site said I busted all the mBTC I had, when I should still have 0.65, it just disappeared?

I see you have made 859 bets with sum of total profit -0.5 mB. Can you tell us what exactly happened?
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
Our game is provably fair (Read more about this in our FAQ), so you can verify that every bet you made had random result. We also recently wrote blog post about how to easily verify your bets so you can verify your bets easily in four steps.

edit: 6 blacks in a row are very common (happens about once every 55 spins)
Activity: 683
Playing on RED results in this?

I smell something fishy... a double 35 as well?
Pages:
Jump to: