Pages:
Author

Topic: [GIVEAWAY] FairQuark | FRQ | Community Rewards | - page 2. (Read 5000 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
qJYf4JHQ1FkFXdzKiDKBvbhYybbZqiBLGY

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
This shit is dead, what is the point of even receiving any....

1. CLONED QUARK ALGO 100%
2. HUGE PREMINE  ON THIS CRAP - QRK HAD ZERO
3. INSTAMINE COPYCAT OF QRK ONLY 50% WIDER DISTRIBUTION - IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DISTRIBUTION WHY IS IT STILL INSTAMINE???
4. EVEN USING THE QRK NAME.
5. CANT EVEN COMPILE OSX WALLET - BRIBING PEOPLE WITH WORTHLESS CRAP TO DO ANY SERIOUS WORK
6. NO LEDGER....LETS SEE HOW MUCH OF THE 4% PREMINE IS GIVEN AWAY.... I BET NOT EVEN 1% WILL BE GIVEN OUT.

ITS A FUCKING SCAM.

no exchange will EVER list this shit, let it die already

You forgot the address for the giveaway Wink

You guys forgot to add the wallet address where the 4% premine is held, and the block explorer so we can see that 3.999999999% will remain there waiting to get dumped on people.

Sorry for feeding the troll, but http://finder.fairquark.com/address/qLSALnUEFuBR5tjFudfHJx9SR3qAcfR2oY
Was at fairquark.com and ann thread, too.

Great, lets have a ledger next with the giveaways all totalled up and put public for all to see. If 3+% of the 4% is given out and confirmed by the ledger we can stop focusing on the fact its a HUGE premine scam and focus on its other 5 prime bad points.

Don't be sorry for feeding me, although if you need to mine and promote this level of crap i feel guilty taking anything from you.  At least i am doing my best to give back and highlight the waste of time this coin is.

You can't put FAIR in the title and then be more UNFAIR than the coin you are trying to CLONE 100%.  Why not scale the block rewards like microcoin if you want anti instamine??? Instead fair quark hardly improves on the initial QRK distributioin model which has 0 premine to go with it.  

The fact is nobody including yourself cares about fair , they just want to promote the latest shitclone they got in early on.  The entire concept of this coin is almost IRONIC. Anyone promoting or mining it display their lack of classriIT is the worst coin ever released on this board. Even Orbitcoin never pretended to be fair.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
qZSFUrzY4kchyAEyQd1pp34t9tXfLMjo55

Thanks
Activity: 336
Thanks.

qSpjyAuQyAM7guSztASEVDpeFquWawku76
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
qT5gDc1BPKUndomPKcQieK7kbQMuwzdGbf

Thanks
vovan115
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack

3. INSTAMINE COPYCAT OF QRK ONLY 50% WIDER DISTRIBUTION - IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DISTRIBUTION WHY IS IT STILL INSTAMINE???
5. CANT EVEN COMPILE OSX WALLET - BRIBING PEOPLE WITH WORTHLESS CRAP TO DO ANY SERIOUS WORK
6. NO LEDGER....LETS SEE HOW MUCH OF THE 4% PREMINE IS GIVEN AWAY.... I BET NOT EVEN 1% WILL BE GIVEN OUT.

ITS A FUCKING SCAM.

You guys forgot to add the wallet address where the 4% premine is held, and the block explorer so we can see that 3.999999999% will remain there waiting to get dumped on people.

Sorry for feeding the troll, but http://finder.fairquark.com/address/qLSALnUEFuBR5tjFudfHJx9SR3qAcfR2oY
Was at fairquark.com and ann thread, too.
legendary

2. HUGE PREMINE  ON THIS CRAP - QRK HAD ZERO

ITS A FUCKING SCAM.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
thanks!

qPBCHcJZFw7KQidDUmn8eWCvkT34YUssVu
Activity: 420
qZWYSUqrY8mUNtQanXzrJ1xUAworRi6pGg

Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

2. HUGE PREMINE  ON THIS CRAP - QRK HAD ZERO

ITS A FUCKING SCAM.

legendary

ITS A FUCKING SCAM.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
qZ3zvVNMLb6iQ2RbE33wXpr4e6zr2SQqzD

Thanks
qLUDmVAbwioEGLR1P9okJgbjvnQqHmxaaf

Thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 0