Pages:
Author

Topic: [GIVEAWAY] faucet.devcoin.org: Get 5 FREE Devcoin! or 150 more DVCs! - page 30. (Read 60420 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 102
Checking in for the 20 now and about to add to the signature for the additional DVC

1PFqtTfJpLy9kXyBp5XwtVYUQ1NsKesGWe

I was a little unclear of what text box we are supposed to fill in to verify (RE: Dev Coins for putting code in signature)

I modify the words a little so that more clear what to do, thanks for point it out.

Have you submitted? I cann't see your address recorded at the database.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
1CWArtuzpytiXnJ6Ay8V4d7nQv3f5mVLEH

Oh, and can someone please add their address to the faucet to complete round 96?  Just one more will do it.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Nevermind, I think its complete correctly. I misread the part about putting the code into the box. You were just referring to the URL to be placed in the signature.
Activity: 439
Checking in for the 20 now and about to add to the signature for the additional DVC

1PFqtTfJpLy9kXyBp5XwtVYUQ1NsKesGWe

I was a little unclear of what text box we are supposed to fill in to verify (RE: Dev Coins for putting code in signature)
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Paddy's Pub Egg
DVC- 1BCcND16V51NxZJ7U6fmHmTbRgo9fwh47s

a serious newb question i believe it said that my dcv will be released when a new block starts. when might that be?

I have seriously limited or no knowledge on cryptocurrenc, but it sign up on devcointalk under that same name and i hope to learn more!!!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Sure, I will take the free Devcoins Smiley  my addy is in my signature.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
1Km7GyM42VcsV32ibwKTByhEfd3DMLytAu
thansk !
Activity: 308
verified ✔
16oupMbKe8XpfcQkfFjkFXhYWKnu1rePUQ - DVC

Many thanks. The devcoins came through. Much appreciated.
This is my first experience with devcoins, and I only downloaded the wallet program (is that the right terminology?) today onto my desktop pc. It obviously works.
A couple of questions:
If I also install the wallet/program on a couple of laptops I use, would they use different devcoin addresses, or would they somehow use the same address I now already have?
Secondly, as someone who loves writing, I've registered with devtome.com. I'd love to be able to submit a few thousand words (each month ... each ... what period?) and get devcoins in return. I sent a message to fuzzybear to say I'd registered. Do I now just wait for him (?) to authorize my account so I can then get on with submitting some written work?
All the best.

SCAM = beware >> Developers(((under the radar)))

Thanks dude. I pay 20 devcoins each for people who reply and promote this thread to let others know my faucet, and you just do it for free, thanks very much.
This is my first experience with devcoins, and I only downloaded the wallet program (is that the right terminology?) today onto my desktop pc. It obviously works.
A couple of questions:
If I also install the wallet/program on a couple of laptops I use, would they use different devcoin addresses, or would they somehow use the same address I now already have?
Secondly, as someone who loves writing, I've registered with devtome.com. I'd love to be able to submit a few thousand words (each month ... each ... what period?) and get devcoins in return. I sent a message to fuzzybear to say I'd registered. Do I now just wait for him (?) to authorize my account so I can then get on with submitting some written work?
All the best.

1. If you copy your 'wallet.dat' file around, you could use the same wallet address, or there will be different address at different computer.

2. Yes, wait for FuzzyBear to approve your account and start writing.

More infomation, you could refer to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/avalon504110g-229795
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A couple of questions:
All the best.

SCAM = beware >> Developers(((under the radar)))
Activity: 11
1F5uDaCF8ZP6kiLHvDhWsSNPHP6kwt7udi
Activity: 11
1F5uDaCF8ZP6kiLHvDhWsSNPHP6kwt7udi
Activity: 27
A couple of questions:
All the best.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
17iojneqzoPKfozjWenLh7TTpHAnJF7bpU
thanks
Activity: 27
1LTZ4j8gQa8k8VsgYK76BTeHYUCvuZTQFo

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 246