Pages:
Author

Topic: [GIVEAWAY] faucet.devcoin.org: Get 5 FREE Devcoin! or 150 more DVCs! - page 7. (Read 60420 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Lxw3EJvfAA7cHkbViWCXwGCSgaSHPtnDyD
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
12RAiaFAVRwzmBtPuBnWmf3nHAbsX57NiW

thanks for the coins in advance!
Activity: 14
But I cannot put the link in until I make 10 posts.  Time to start posting Smiley
Activity: 14
Thanks for the faucet!  Very nice!
Activity: 16
thanks for faucet!
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
1DL7SRFWbKiuu5JvUaSN8reDPFUqi94w1L

Yesterday i could not coin  Sad
Activity: 218
Wow!  Thanks so much for the coins, you didn't have to do that but it is greatly appreciated!
Activity: 276
Merit: 102
Thanks so much for this faucet!  I love it.  I sent in my ID with signature during it being down and never got the 50 coins for the signature, but I'm not worried about it, I'm just glad DVC is getting some attention and love.

OK so I manually sent you 50 DVCs. Thanks for supporting our faucet.
Thanks so much for this faucet!  I love it.  I sent in my ID with signature during it being down and never got the 50 coins for the signature, but I'm not worried about it, I'm just glad DVC is getting some attention and love.
Activity: 276
Merit: 102
All above addresses sent.

And the faucet has been back Smiley Let me explain, we are actively testing the new devcoin wallet to help boosting the new wallet become stable, but some version broken and its blocks generated cannot be confirmed, so all the transcations generated from my server these two days are gone.... I admit i should be more carefully and testing it on another place before deploy to the server, but since I have only this one linux server so please forgive me baby
Activity: 120
Just added to the faucet site:

"We are aware of the issue of coins not been paying out, please be patient for the fix."
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
totally same case... Huh  ...last payout on 30-Dec-2013
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
For me just the same. The last time they payed me out was on 30/12/13 in the afternoon. Since then i tryed a few times, but nothing received.
Still getting nothing from the faucet
Activity: 98
1Avb13kMxuypN6XMiV76NxikE8SrH1hgK7

Thanks
Activity: 11
Same For me  I am not getting devcoins from the faucet for past 24 hours.
Something is wrong with the faucet. I am not getting devcoins from the faucet for past 24 hours.

Happy New Year. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 929
Merit: 1000
1KzQu6oQiBW4LDWZn8kAL4BoJGjcEQocqy

happy new year
Just added my member ID, I was using my user name...lol.

Also, seems I've missed a few rounds of payouts.
Activity: 120
Looks like the faucet is down atm. Just FYI. love the faucet tho. Hopefully more interest means more DVC sites to come.

Faucet has issues for sure.  Thought it was me at first, but for 24 hours no coinage arrives, even though the site appears fine.  :-(

Pages:
Jump to: